Anybody getting a celebratory UConn tattoo? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Anybody getting a celebratory UConn tattoo?

Reaction Score
I broke a promise last year after the title that I would get one, and then said if we repeat I will actually do it. So I have to make good on my word. I'm thinking of just doing the championship years and keeping it simple. I am also terrified of needles lol

Posted this on twitter but I may do this:

I started a tattoo pact with my trio of UConn crazies in 2011, we didn’t follow thru. In 2014 we said we’d do it if they won, we didn’t. Last year we said it again, but I think this summer it actually happens, maybe

Reaction Score
Can anyone with a UConn logo tattoo they are super happy with please post where you got it done and/or who did it? I plan on getting tattoos with 2 buddies and my biggest fear is it comes out looking awful

Reaction Score
Our sons are the same age and think alike. I’m not a tattoo guy but he said I need to get one of the Husky logo. A long debate ensued about whether I would get the old logo or the new logo. (I’m not getting a tattoo)
old logo, definitely

Reaction Score
Can anyone with a UConn logo tattoo they are super happy with please post where you got it done and/or who did it? I plan on getting tattoos with 2 buddies and my biggest fear is it comes out looking awful
depends on what you’re looking for. mine is posted above (albeit the picture is dogshit) and is just simple line work. anyone reasonable can do something like that. if you want it more complex, find someone that specializes in what you want. I have a more realistic portrait of one of my dogs and I found someone else. or if you want something in a different style, look for someone who does that.

ps I should probably take these picture sober, they don’t do themselves any justice

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I plan to get the white husky dog logo on my calf, with six small basketballs below - each with the year of a championship.
Nice. Post a picture of it when you get it.

Reaction Score
I know I’m too old and I’m not speaking for anyone other than me. But if the cost of UConn winning #6 was me having to get a tattoo, I would have rather not won the championship.
I notice you specifically referred to #6. The question is would you have felt differently pre-1999?

Reaction Score
You guys know at this Championship pace, a UConn fan would have tattoos all over the body in the near future.

Reaction Score
You guys know at this Championship pace, a UConn fan would have tattoos all over the body in the near future.
1. arm sleeve
2. Leg sleeve
3. Arm sleeve
4. Leg sleeve
5. Back
6. Chest
7. Neck?
8. Forehead?

Next 2 up for discussion.

Reaction Score
1. arm sleeve
2. Leg sleeve
3. Arm sleeve
4. Leg sleeve
5. Back
6. Chest
7. Neck?
8. Forehead?

Next 2 up for discussion.

How about a back to back tatoo on Senor T? That covers 3 of the 6. Personally, I miss Senor T and the arm swing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom