Anybody else concerned about Baylor? | The Boneyard

Anybody else concerned about Baylor?

Reaction Score
The only team in the entire tournament that I'm concerned with is Baylor for 2 reason:
1. The matchup problems that they present for our players
2. The margins that they are winning by.

Does anybody else feel this way?

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
I don't worry about teams that are worried about facing my team... :)
Big, Slow and Strong vs. Quick, Versatile & Enduring..
I love my odds, both teams have to get there first though..

Reaction Score
Nope. I know that we have a well balanced, great team chemistry, and a team with a great coaching staff.

Reaction Score
Getting ready for the game, still comin' down from the Maryland loss...and yes, Baylor looks real good!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
No. But like UConn, I am not thinking about anyone except UCLA. Taking it one game at a time.

Reaction Score
Waco is just an hour and half from the arena give or take a few minutes so their fans will be out in force if the make it to Dallas FF

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The only team in the entire tournament that I'm concerned with is Baylor for 2 reason:
1. The matchup problems that they present for our players
2. The margins that they are winning by.

Does anybody else feel this way?
Since before the season started. I've consistently said so.

Reaction Score
Sorry to look past the Oregon game but should both UConn and Baylor move on I really view that as the championship game..........to this point, they are clearly the two best teams in the tournament and the winner should be considered the favorite to win the whole thing............am I worried? Not if UConn plays their "A" game..................otherwise it's going to be their toughest battle yet..........

Reaction Score
Baylor has been the most impressive team thus far in the tournament. But Mississippi should give them a decent game. Hey this is why you play the game. The remainder of the tournament will be intriguing.

Reaction Score
A game with Baylor is a while from now and UConn has other opponents about which we can worry. But in the total scheme of things, if you want to worry about all the teams and rank them as to which could do the most harm against UConn on a given day, Baylor would be at the top of my list.

Reaction Score
Why does the margin of victory concern u?? That should be irrelevan....

Reaction Score
I've said this in a few posts. Baylor really concerns me. They have a very deep bench with four 6'-3+" players. They shoot well from the outside. They play good defense.

I think that which ever team comes out of our side of the bracket will win the championship.

Reaction Score
Um - during the tournament I worry about every single team. I worry about the next team - Oregon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom