Any newspapers for sale? | The Boneyard

Any newspapers for sale?

Reaction Score
Since Sports Illustrated is being so lame, does anyone have a Connecticut Post or NH Register from the championship game or a Sunday commemorative edition that they want to sell a fellow Boneyarder? I live in Georgia now and had a buddy send me a few papers that were disappointing to say the least. It's a must for my collection, I am chasing that #5. I will send payment immediately.

Reaction Score
Since Sports Illustrated is being so lame, does anyone have a Connecticut Post or NH Register from the championship game or a Sunday commemorative edition that they want to sell a fellow Boneyarder? I live in Georgia now and had a buddy send me a few papers that were disappointing to say the least. It's a must for my collection, I am chasing that #5. I will send payment immediately.

You can get one here for $5.00

-> Relish your team’s road to the finals and savor their historic championship victory with Hearst Connecticut’s commemorative sports section. The 22-page spread is jam-packed with in-depth local coverage from our newsroom: reports, commentary and photographs.

The commemorative section is available in the newspaper on April 7.

Pick up your keepsake copy at newsstands tomorrow or purchase one from our online store today. <-

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I also live in Georgia. Thankfully I get all the games on TV. A front page would be nice. Even a Sports Illustrator.

Reaction Score
I also live in Georgia. Thankfully I get all the games on TV. A front page would be nice. Even a Sports Illustrator.
I also live in Georgia, City of Atlanta, and already received my copies as I ordered a few weeks ago. They are also supposed to give a copy of the local Friday Paper of that week but in my 2 orders I only received one copy of that but I received 3 special sections so I guess in total I'm fine. LOL! 1 Main Paper and 3 Special Sections Vs. 2 Main Papers and 2 Special Sections. I just put the papers in my collection box after looking at the pics.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I also live in Georgia, City of Atlanta, and already received my copies as I ordered a few weeks ago. They are also supposed to give a copy of the local Friday Paper of that week but in my 2 orders I only received one copy of that but I received 3 special sections so I guess in total I'm fine. LOL! 1 Main Paper and 3 Special Sections Vs. 2 Main Papers and 2 Special Sections. I just put the papers in my collection box after looking at the pics.
Nicee Lucky guy. I am in Savannah. I guess all the good stuff just don't make it down here LOL

Reaction Score
Nicee Lucky guy. I am in Savannah. I guess all the good stuff just don't make it down here LOL
Just order it online like I did. The link is above.

Reaction Score
I am so sick of all the Georgia Bulldog SI special edition covers, they act like college basketball does not exist.

Reaction Score
I am so sick of all the Georgia Bulldog SI special edition covers, they act like college basketball does not exist.
LOL! Good think I never seen one as I can't stand the Georgia Bulldogs. I wish they never win again. College Football is a joke with it being a Southern League for a practical purposes nowadays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom