Any news on the LadyVol recanter? | The Boneyard

Any news on the LadyVol recanter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I've forgotten her name....she is from Maryland. Have we heard where she is looking?
Is she eligible to play this year given the timing of her pull-out?

Maybe Maryland...Penn State?

HGN

Reaction Score
BlakeOn , the name you're looking for is 'Jannah Tucker'..... She took off from Tennessee , but don't know where she landed.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The reason(s) given for Tucker's decision not to enroll at Tennessee were "personal." We've heard nothing since the announcement (by Tennessee) so presumably the "personal reason(s)" would also prevent her from enrolling at another school.

Reaction Score
She signed with Tennessee so she will not be able to play this season just like Della Don couldn't play basketball her first season at Delaware (she played volleyboll that season).

Reaction Score
no more news from the vol camp or anywhere else that i can find. she will have to sit out her freshman year. i assume that warlick has released her. if not, she will have to pay her own way during her sit out year.

Reaction Score
It is my understanding, by close listening to the words of "Rocky Top", that a Lady Vol decanter would be a Ball or Mason jar containing distilled corn spirits. Oh. Recanter. Never mind.

Reaction Score
The reason(s) given for Tucker's decision not to enroll at Tennessee were "personal." We've heard nothing since the announcement (by Tennessee) so presumably the "personal reason(s)" would also prevent her from enrolling at another school.

Good assessment

Reaction Score
If a person recants after signing a letter of intent and backs out before any practice or team functions, can she be released by that school so she can play that season at another Div I school? Always been unclear about that.

Reaction Score
It is my understanding, by close listening to the words of "Rocky Top", that a Lady Vol decanter would be a Ball or Mason jar containing distilled corn spirits. Oh. Recanter. Never mind.

ROC: OK, Roseanne, sounds like you've been at the jar already! :cool:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Very jarring commentary.

Reaction Score

Decanter - Maybe the much maligned referee Dee Kantner? BTW, She was the first woman official to be hired and fired in an all men's pro sport. Most recently seen reffing the Woman's final four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom