any links to post game briefings? | The Boneyard

any links to post game briefings?

Reaction Score
The post game for the SMU coach is on their forum, ponyfans.com.basketball. (I am too computer challenged to transfer it)

He has a lot of nice things to say about UConn. He has spent time watching the UConn practices, and would like his players to do so.

Reaction Score
The post game for the SMU coach is on their forum, ponyfans.com.basketball. (I am too computer challenged to transfer it)

He has a lot of nice things to say about UConn. He has spent time watching the UConn practices, and would like his players to do so.
Worth watching. I am very impressed with Travis; betting he will be very successful sooner or later.
Possibly sooner, if say for example he were to take over a program such as UT (heaven forbid).

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
Worth watching. I am very impressed with Travis; betting he will be very successful sooner or later.
Possibly sooner, if say for example he were to take over a program such as UT (heaven forbid).

AGREED !!!! This coach is a REAL CLASS act !! He WILL have a top program SOON !!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Very impressive. I hope he can build this team up, and I think SMU made a great hire.

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen the interviews with Sue Bird, Wolters, and Lobo after the game?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Class Class Class Class Class, Classy Class. The future is bright for this college and conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom