Anxious much? | The Boneyard

Anxious much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
It's the one time each year when time flows backwards.
Yes specifically & scientifically proven to happen between approximately these dates: April 8- November 16th in each of the last 3 calendar years. Here I though it was just me!

Reaction Score
Yes specifically & scientifically proven to happen between approximately these dates: April 8- November 16th in each of the last 3 calendar years. Here I though it was just me!
Not to worry, you still got friends...well, one friend anyway. :);) Funny thing about the clock reversing, I keep getting older even then. Go figure.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Anxious? Yes . . .

. . . about Natalie's thumb, about De'Janae's wrist, about Morgan's knee, about Courtney's shot . . .

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I'm not sure you'll get any rest until the announcement is made... whether it's positive or negative!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Taking my kids to Vanguard on 11/8 with my ex-wife. Anxious for the first glimpse of the Huskies!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Anxious? Yes . . .

. . . about Natalie's thumb, about De'Janae's wrist, about Morgan's knee, about Courtney's shot . . .
Wait what, Morgan's knee? What happened to her knee? Last I heard was a tight hamstring.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Wait what, Morgan's knee? What happened to her knee? Last I heard was a tight hamstring.
Her knee's fine. The last two were just for dramatic effect. I had actually forgotten about her hammie. Now I have that to worry about! Ack!

But I am worried about NB's thumb. There's apparently been no news on it. And DJB's wrist injury was almost a year ago. Is there a problem? Or is this still within normal recuperation? Anxious fans want to know.

Didn't mean to make you worry, too! :confused: :D

Reaction Score
If you think its bad now wait until Nov. 1st when its time to change the clocks back an hour.
Oh no! Double backwards time! Yikes! Does that mean time is actually going forward one hour? Will I still age or will I be an hour younger? Einstein's never around when you really need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom