Antifa and Soccer | The Boneyard

Antifa and Soccer

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll take "It's a private facility and the team is part of a larger league whose membership is voluntary" route.

I'll also take "If you don't like, form a new league, and make your own rules" route.

It's soccer and soccer fandom. No one cares what letters are in the league name.

Reaction Score
I like the enthusiasm for a sport many claimed would never succeed in the U.S. But then they make it about themselves instead of the game. Too bad.

Reaction Score
Jackson State mascot penalized for getting into scrum after touchdown catch

Reaction Score
Either Zoo Snowflake is spending a lot of time digging deep into the bowels of random city news sites to find articles that give him sads, or he got this from Breitbart or some other alt-right site.

This is what happens when you strain your tiny little brain and attempt to read into something.

I actually followed this a great deal on twitter because I am a soccer fan.

I really don’t care either way. Portland and Seattle are nearly disaster zones.

Reaction Score
Simmer down there fireball. I think you have reading comprehension issues. I’m totally cool with the symbols. Leave it up to each team what is acceptable. I’m pretty lassez faire on these sorts of things.

I go to Seattle at least twice a year. I work for Amazon. I was in Portland last month.

I know people who live in Portland that don’t even like to go in there.

Both cities have homeless-everywhere. It doesn’t look like that in the rest of the country.
Nobody wants to pay money to go to a game and see utter crap like that. Ban ban ban anything other than team symbols.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
So OP is pro-fascist? I'm going to ask this everytime someone tries to make people fighting neo-nazis sound like neo-nazis.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Nobody wants to pay money to go to a game and see utter crap like that. Ban ban ban anything other than team symbols.

Apparently people from Portland do.

Reaction Score
Your reputation on here isn't exactly as the friendly poster who posts things just because they are interesting.

Yours isn't as an insightful poster we seek answers to from rhetorical questions. Or anything else requiring a brain for that matter.

Reaction Score
Your reputation on here isn't exactly as the friendly poster who posts things just because they are interesting.

Nope still not voting for Doughy Pantsuit even if Trump is dumpster fire.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It's fascinating seeing our big military tough guys get the vapors over this stuff.

I thought you guys were jacked and armed to the teeth, ready to annihilate anyone who even breathes on you. How is this anything but a blip on your radar?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Pro tip, "Brilliant Attorney" is an earned title. We can't call ourselves that until we buy guns and start posting on message boards about "#TheReckoning."

Reaction Score
Well as I said before, those two brands of homelessness are rampant across this time zone. There is an odd group of (namely, young) people in at least Portland, but again I could see this being a thing in Seattle and/or SF, who apparently choose to be homeless out of some ridiculous principle

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Pro tip, "Brilliant Attorney" is an earned title. We can't call ourselves that until we buy guns and start posting on message boards about "#TheReckoning."
50% complete!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

I'm sure if Portland could legally ban or arrest these idiots they would. FYI, Charlottesville did just that and lost in court. So, I'll say again, we in the course of human events...the government fails to protect their people from obvious threats to their peace and security (say, life liberty etc, if you wish), it is left for the people to do it themselves. It is the most American thing there is if you subscribe to the idea that we are stuck with our colonial sensibilities despite over two hundred years and a century of learning that maybe nationalism isn't the greatest thing in the world.

Responding to lawlessness in the absence of law can't be anything else.

I'd like to think that if nazis took hold in my hometown, I wouldn't let inaction by the local pols be the end of it.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
1620-2020, 400 years, and counting. lots of institutional wisdom gained from real experience.
and seafood, with parker house rolls on the side, and cream pie for dessert. who'd want to screw with that menu?

Reaction Score

Pushing and hitting cops is okay if you're a liberal to these people. It must be. They spend so much time excusing these thugs.

Reaction Score
Things that are astronomical. What is the level of stupidity it takes to visit a city like Boston Strong and go after cops?

They like to protest and they like to march, but they will attack other protesters and marchers because they are completely unhinged. I mean, 100% off the rails.

Reaction Score
Things that are astronomical. What is the level of stupidity it takes to visit a city like Boston Strong and go after cops?

They like to protest and they like to march, but they will attack other protesters and marchers because they are completely unhinged. I mean, 100% off the rails.

Another judge might care. You hit a cop. You're going to jail.

Reaction Score

I condemn violence, but let's not pretend like Beemer and her ilk wouldn't support a bigot in a polo shirt vs. a dirty protester however peaceful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom