Another Solid Jacobs Article On Herbst/BC | The Boneyard

Another Solid Jacobs Article On Herbst/BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I would believe all this BC hatred more if they refused to play us in all sports. Instead, we have been playing them in baseball, soccer etc for the past several years. Old men posturing.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
amazing he still has to take another cheap shot at JC, he just can't help his shallow pathetic little self

without the cheap shot, not a bad article

Reaction Score
I like the lady's style... "It's a new day. I'm a new president. I have a new vision for academics and athletics. Boston College is a great institution. I'm from the Northeast and I have tremendous respect for BC. I hope going forward, academics or athletics, we can be colleagues. I want people to know that up front. I treat them as honest brokers. I hope they see us the same way."

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I still won't read JJ. I have no problems with his examination of any sport critically, including men's bb. But his attack on JC is personal. And although his platform is set up to be about opinions, he has taken the position his forum is news and above reproach. That behavior by JJ is the equivalent of a coach paying athletes to come to their program - it is unethical.

So I have boycotted him knowing that most people think this is fruitless. It is. So I appreciate those people who summarize his articles and allow me to continue my insignificant protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom