Another one bites the dust... | The Boneyard

Another one bites the dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's interesting that some of UMD commenters in the Testudio Times want them to stop mentioning the transfer count...while some Boneyarders want everyone to stop all mention of FHCRE. All I can say is, whether you like it or not, it's all made for some interesting reading and commenting sometimes. This story does make me curious about how many players left UConn when FHCRE's was here.

The "Terps DB Avery Graham quits team" story is located at http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/37821/terps-db-avery-graham-quits-team

http://www.testudotimes.com/

Reaction Score
as much as it gets old to read about Edsall, if it's a time of the year when nothing else is really happening, why not? besides we'll be playing them next year so their players are a relevent topic of conversation as far as i'm concerned, even if it is a reserve. what gets really tiring for me is when Edsall gets crammed into threads that have nothing to do with him.

Reaction Score
25 in a little over a year is really a staggering number. The thing was either really broken when he got there or he broke it.

Reaction Score
25 in a little over a year is really a staggering number. The thing was either really broken when he got there or he broke it.

Looking at HCRE track record at UCONN, I would say it is the former.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I know when FHCRE came to UConn a number of players had issues with him and thought he treated them poorly overall.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
This player was a back-up, so it's not a huge loss. Still, the terps have precious little depth already, so losing the waterboy would be painful for them at this point.

Reaction Score
I know when FHCRE came to UConn a number of players had issues with him and thought he treated them poorly overall.
I remember that a number of players left when edsall came in, but that was a somewhat different situation. The program was gearing up to begin the 1A move so not everyone fit. To some extent Edsall played guys who weren't ready to over experienced 1AA guys, things like that. The one guy I remember leaving who I htought was a pretty big loss was the quarterback who had been the backup but got several starts during Skip's last season. Maryland is a completely different situation having been 9-3 before Edsall's arrival. And obviously they were a 1A team, though in the ACC it is sometimes hard to tell given their record against 1AA opponents lately.

Reaction Score
Nobody cares about Randy "The Quitter" anymore. Don't care about how many losers he loses, could care less about what goes on at Merryland. MOVE ON!! Husky fans have..what's your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom