Another Husky lighting it up tonight | The Boneyard

Another Husky lighting it up tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The Liberty hit an uneven stretch during the middle of the season when Stef went down with an injury. As great as Stewie, Ionescu, Sloot and the rest of that roster is, Stef is critical to the success of the Liberty. She is an excellent backup for both Jones and Stewie. She does all the little things well and she can even put up 17 pts in 12 minutes if need be.

Reaction Score
Stewie wasn't on the floor for the last 4 or 5 minutes of a close game. Never seen that before. Anyone have any thoughts on why?

Reaction Score
Stevens had a pretty good game as well
Azura has been a steady,productive pro for 6 seasons. Yet, this former UConn player is little acknowledged here. All because she decided to do what she felt was best for her, leaving UConn with a year of eligibility left. Seems silly that people would blame her for the comments of many, regarding her not being put back into the ND semifinal. As far as I know, to her credit she never publicly commented on that situation. Though, if she did, she had every right to.

Reaction Score
Azura has been a steady,productive pro for 6 seasons. Yet, this former UConn player is little acknowledged here. All because she decided to do what she felt was best for her, leaving UConn with a year of eligibility left. Seems silly that people would blame her for the comments of many, regarding her not being put back into the ND semifinal. As far as I know, to her credit she never publicly commented on that situation. Though, if she did, she had every right to.

No disagreement here. She’s def been one of the disrespected huskies. Even though she bleeds blue!!

Reaction Score
No disagreement here. She’s def been one of the disrespected huskies. Even though she bleeds blue!!
Thing is, people get upset when a player leaves early,as this can mess up coaches' plans. But coaches don't hesitate to bring in transfers, which might take minutes away from players who were recruited to play there.

Reaction Score
I certainly don’t “disrespect” her. But I didn’t find that I had enough time seeing her to really connect as much as I have with many other players.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Leaving us high and dry after one season doesn't make her a valued Husky. Could have made a difference in our NC goal if she came back. I don't consider her a true Husky. Just sayin. Yeah, Duke blue.

Reaction Score
Stewie wasn't on the floor for the last 4 or 5 minutes of a close game. Never seen that before. Anyone have any thoughts on why?

She’d have gotten back in if LA had gotten closer. Game was all but over after Stef’s run, probably just resting her since the playoffs are approaching.

Reaction Score
Leaving us high and dry after one season doesn't make her a valued Husky. Could have made a difference in our NC goal if she came back. I don't consider her a true Husky. Just sayin. Yeah, Duke blue.

High and dry!!?? She was there 2 years and graduated from UConn… thanks for verifying my disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom