Aneesah visits USC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
508262A4-7D9F-43B3-95BE-0E9A100A49EC.jpeg

Reaction Score
Honestly when kids draw this out for so long (which is their prerogative) I lose interest.
I wish her good luck where ever she lands.
I hear what you are saying. I have not lost interest. I am just glad that she is taking her time before rushing into something. This is not only her athletic side of things but also her academic element. I am just glad that she is taking the time to look at all of the angles before making a decision.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Just a visit until she confirms her destination. Thread title should be amended. Maybe Aneesah visits USC.
I agree, maybe we should have a thread on the General forum for "Official Visits by Portal Entrants Posted On Social Media".

BTW, are there other #notcommitted tweets from other portal members where the person committed to a different school? (It's a slow offseason.)

Reaction Score
I agree, maybe we should have a thread on the General forum for "Official Visits by Portal Entrants Posted On Social Media".

BTW, are there other #notcommitted tweets from other portal members where the person committed to a different school? (It's a slow offseason.)
I wish this was around when I chose my top 5 prom dates. None panned out, but that #notcommitted tag would have saved me some face. lol

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
If you don’t like a player for whatever reason, fine that’s your prerogative, but you may NOT trash someone or post your negative speculation about her, presenting it as “just expressing your opinion”. Read the rules. Stop trashing teenagers. This place is worse than Twitter sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom