Andy kennedy | The Boneyard

Andy kennedy

Reaction Score
That’s a coach taking accountability. Wish we saw even a fraction of that from KO.
To be fair he's already fired. I'm surprised he decided to coach the rest of the season

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
To be fair he's already fired. I'm surprised he decided to coach the rest of the season

You don't think AD Dave told Ollie yet?

As a casual fan, I was told the decision game was two games ago.

Reaction Score
They decided not to renew his contract. I think he probably needs to continue to coach to continue getting paid at this point

Reaction Score
Yeah...he was told he would go but could finish the year. Very shortly after, he was given the choice to leave immediately or get the boot. The praise heaped on him is self serving.........he isn't leaving due to some honor code, he is leaving because he was fired.
"Oh Andy Kennedy is SO HONEST"...."Ollie could learn SO MUCH from this guy"...Please????

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I want to have some sympathy for Andy given the situation he had to deal with here but the dude is first rate assclown.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
You don't think AD Dave told Ollie yet?

As a casual fan, I was told the decision game was two games ago.

I heard that Ollie was planning on bringing the men's women's scrimmage back to First Night and that's when Benedict decided to can him.

#casualfan

Reaction Score
That’s a coach taking accountability. Wish we saw even a fraction of that from KO.

You heard accountability yes there was some, but I also heard kids suck they don't listen and don't like to be coached sometime. That was loud and clear as was him rolling the bus over himself. The point being he tried to get through to some of his kids no matter.

End result for the coaches is to be sure you recruit coachable good kids who want to get better or else it’s your fault anyway. Even better is get 4-5* recruits who need less. :cool:

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You heard accountability yes there was some, but I also heard kids suck they don't listen and don't like to be coached sometime. That was loud and clear as was him rolling the bus over himself. The point being he tried to get through to some of his kids no matter.

End result for the coaches is to be sure you recruit coachable good kids who want to get better or else it’s your fault anyway. Even better is get 4-5* recruits who need less. :cool:

Reflections of Vance Jackson and Steve Enoch and most likely TL
Correct you are

Reaction Score
Smh... just sad.

Hearing this from an Ole Miss couch being a UConn fan, to me, is just sad on many different levels.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom