Andre's farewell message to Akok and Corey | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Andre's farewell message to Akok and Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It’s a culture problem. Between him and Reese we do a lot more flexing and showboating than we do winning big games. This is another symptom of that culture. Hopefully it’s not what it seems. Because it seems beneath us and corny
Bull crap. It’s loyalty to the program vs those who are not. The same thing happened when Bazz was here and we had a mass exodus.

Bazz took it personally just like Andre is doing now and I respect both of them for their commitment to the program

Reaction Score
No idea why he posted that.

If they are both going to Providence, (they both are probably going to Providence), then maybe there’s something to it.
It’s extremely rare to catch lightning in a bottle twice. Cooley and Providence are going to find that out the hard way. In fact, their reversion to the mean is one of the many things I am looking forward to next season.

Reaction Score
Love it. AJax is definitely throwing shade at them for quitting on the team. Reminds me of when Shabazz called out all the guys that transferred after we got the postseason ban. We all know what happened after that...

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It’s extremely rare to catch lightning in a bottle twice. Cooley and Providence are going to find that out the hard way. In fact, their reversion to the mean is one of the many things I am looking forward to next season.

Very hard to do things the way Cooley has to and have it work out like that too often.

They’ll go back to being the Providence we know.

Reaction Score
This doesnt mean that I agree with Spackler, but I think the point hes trying to make is that if AJ is in fact trying to show up former teammates, he's doing it from a position of weakness considering some of the really necessary skills needed to throw that shade with credibility.

In other words, don't write a check you are not sure that your ass can cash.
Uh he dunked them into bolivian. Whats the issue here?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I'm just sad that the public school system has failed you so badly.
and what aboot the private ones? they seem to think that they are epic brands, and don't take kindly to being hung with the fail label.
and i don't think they much liked my request for a refund, either. folks do get weird sumtimes when u ask for the cash back.

oops forgot to give a yuge shout out to the kids in Ukraine. they're getting real trophies as they try their best to not get blown up while blowing up the bad guys and their stuffs.
impressive.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
this is so lame. only thing corny here is grown men whining about kids goofing on each other on instagram.
Grown men and kids? I’m in the same age group as a senior at UConn. If this is lame, then grown men spending inordinate amounts of time on a message board talking about “kids” is just as lame. Lol

Reaction Score
Grown men and kids? I’m in the same age group as a senior at UConn. If this is lame, then grown men spending inordinate amounts of time on a message board talking about “kids” is just as lame. Lol

akok responds

Reaction Score
Leaving after the season is over is not quitting in the team. Scholarships are year long commitments. They fulfilled their commitment. Condoning members of the program trashing guys on the way out is bad practice. If it was a joke and they’re in on it, no harm. If not, it’s corny as hell

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score

akok responds
That’s actually pretty funny.

I think this is just some friends giving each other *, I think people here are reading into it wayyy more than anyone in those videos.

Reaction Score

I think this is just some friends giving each other *, I think people here are reading into it wayyy more than anyone in those videos.
Maybe

Reaction Score

Impossible to know for sure, but this is my guess as well. Feels like friendly trash talk between them over IG.

Reaction Score
yeah i think we are all pretty lame, but im also not the one crying because someone posted a vid of him dunking and likes to flex after big plays in games....talking about culture problems and beneath us. What's beneath us? having fun? talkin a little? that's just basketball you dork. yeah it'd be nice if uconn backed it up more but you can't trade some barbs with your boy over ig because we won a championship 8 years ago?

andre works hard, is in the gym as much as anyone, and clearly bleeds blue, and you guys still find something to nitpick over lol. nothing is ever good enough for anyone

Reaction Score
No hate for the guys leaving but I’m always backing a husky first.
I agree…unless they’re being a loser. Which we don’t know if that’s the case yet. I hope not. Hopefully it’s friendly

Reaction Score
yeah i think we are all pretty lame, but im also not the one crying because someone posted a vid of him dunking and likes to flex after big plays in games....talking about culture problems and beneath us. What's beneath us? having fun? talkin a little? that's just basketball you dork. yeah it'd be nice if uconn backed it up more but you can't trade some barbs with your boy over ig because we won a championship 8 years ago?

andre works hard, is in the gym as much as anyone, and clearly bleeds blue, and you guys still find something to nitpick over lol. nothing is ever good enough for anyone
I stopped reading at crying. I’m on break at work with some free time lmao

Reaction Score
To be fair those two videos are not the same, or even close… albeit a funny exchange .

Reaction Score
I am here for it... now let's see some more of those hard drives to the basket from Andre in-game next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom