Andreas Knappe Update | The Boneyard

Andreas Knappe Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Recent pic I found via Twitter...ankle? He's one massive man!

Get better soon big man!

image.jpg

Reaction Score
Looks like my diagnosis of a high ankle sprain was right. Who was the tight end we had recently that had one of them and it took forever to heal.

Reaction Score
Looks like my diagnosis of a high ankle sprain was right. Who was the tight end we had recently that had one of them and it took forever to heal.
Looks like you had it correct.

I hope we have him back for Boise St at least. Need the depth and experience.

Edit: "the team" needs the depth, and "Knappe" needs the experience.

Reaction Score
Recent pic I found via Twitter...ankle? He's one massive man!

Get better soon big man!

View attachment 6626

reminds me of former German UCONN bball player Marc Sur and his girlfriend back in the early 90's when I was up there. He lived down the hall from me in Sprague... he used to drive her little VW Rabbit.. Talk about odd locking.... all in all he was a real cool dude... weird how opposites attract (according to what we assume is normal)

Reaction Score
Saw him and at Chipotle in Manchester on Sunday. He made me feel tiny as I am 6'3" and 235. He was walking around with the cast on his ankle but didn't seem to be limping.

Reaction Score
Always liked the Aussie term referring to hot young ladies as "sheilas"

Reaction Score
jdb50 said:
Always liked the Aussie term referring to hot young ladies as "sheilas"
Always liked the false impression many Yanks have that Sheilas is regularly used by most Aussies. Bogans (Aussie rednecks) more frequently, pissed drunk Aussies of all stripes yup at times, in American movies sometimes, yet less so on a day-to-day basis. Then again, Aussies don't really drink too much Fosters, wrestle crocodiles, throw shrimp on the barbie, and many Aussie women wear tents for sundresses which also don't fit desired American impressions of hot young "Sheilas" all too well. Just sayin'

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Always liked the false impression many Yanks have that Sheilas is regularly used by most Aussies. Bogans (Aussie rednecks) more frequently, pissed drunk Aussies of all stripes yup at times, in American movies sometimes, yet less so on a day-to-day basis. Then again, Aussies don't really drink too much Fosters, wrestle crocodiles, throw shrimp on the barbie, and many Aussie women wear tents for sundresses which also don't fit desired American impressions of hot young "Sheilas" all too well. Just sayin'

You get all types here in Australia. I still remember the first time a guy said he was "hanging on me" and I had no freaking clue what he was talking about. Turns out it means he was just giving me some .

Meanwhile, hope Knappe gets healthy soon. We need as much depth as we can get on the OL.

Reaction Score
jbdphi said:
You get all types here in Australia. I still remember the first time a guy said he was "hanging on me" and I had no freaking clue what he was talking about. Turns out it means he was just giving me some .

With a few Aussie colleagues, figuring out what they're actually saying, or trying, to say isn't too different than interpreting Cajuns or other Americans from the Deep South or rural America. Ain't nothing but a thing.

In honor of Aussie Bogans, Casey's sporting a mullet. With Mike Foley's unbridled coaching and other quality leadership this season, may Chopper's advice to Stefan reap rewards for the players, wins, and a bowl bid alike.

Reaction Score
Worked with an Aussie that referred to 2 x 4's as 4 by 2's. Liked to use the term " bloody hell" a lot. Gifford played well last year, having an experienced player at that spot may be a blessing in disguise for game one.

Reaction Score
Is anyone else confused about the Australia references?

Knappe is from Denmark, which is near Austria, which has nothing to do with Australia.

Reaction Score
Buzz kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32