2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson Top 5 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some of you are truly a miserable lot.

I don’t understand how anyone could be unhappy, or even just disappointed, with the coach, conference and trajectory the program is on.

Now, just announce we’ll be playing more games at Gampel and everything would be peachy keen ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Pretty ridiculous slight. He went to an at the time garbage program, took them to the tournament twice, and by the way they made it to the second round both times.
Pretty ridiculous slight is being too kind. I've seen other people talk about this. They act like Hurley began his career at a P5 school like Michigan and "only has won 57% of his games." Guy coached 2 years at Wagner, going from 13 to 25 wins in his first couple of years. The onto Rhode Island, where they had won 6 tournament games before Hurley got there as a program. To win 2 tournament games in successive years was impressive for him.

Let's see what he can do when he can get run his program for 10 plus years.

Cuse fans are desperate to throw out anything disparaging about Hurley and his record so far in his career. Also claiming he should have been developing 1st round picks out the Atlantic 10.

Give him time with guys like Akok, Bouknight, Gaffney and others to come. Never had the level of talent at Rhode Island.

I hope Jim Boeheim keeps coaching forever. Lord knows kids love playing for a soon to be a 75 year old cranky coach who loves to throw his players under the bus.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I wonder how some posters handle adversity in their own lives. Some of the hand-wringing negativism expressed here, if applied in one's life, would make existing, I should think, absolutely paralyzing.
This is a hilarious observation.

Reaction Score
Pretty ridiculous slight is being too kind. I've seen other people talk about this. They act like Hurley began his career at a P5 school like Michigan and "only has won 57% of his games." Guy coached 2 years at Wagner, going from 13 to 25 wins in his first couple of years. The onto Rhode Island, where they had won 6 tournament games before Hurley got there as a program. To win 2 tournament games in successive years was impressive for him.

Let's see what he can do when he can get run his program for 10 plus years.

Cuse fans are desperate to throw out anything disparaging about Hurley and his record so far in his career. Also claiming he should have been developing 1st round picks out the Atlantic 10.

Give him time with guys like Akok, Bouknight, Gaffney and others to come. Never had the level of talent at Rhode Island.

I hope Jim Boeheim keeps coaching forever. Lord knows kids love playing for a soon to be a 75 year old cranky coach who loves to throw his players under the bus.

You guys still lead for Jackson?

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Wait what accomplishments?
Danny Hurley is a proven HC known for resurrecting programs. The noticeable improvement in the teams play has UCONN on an upward trajectory many would love to be on. This team, barring major injury issues should be an NCAA team this year.

Reaction Score
The replies were unhelpful but not unexpected.

You hate to see it.

Reaction Score
The replies were unhelpful but not unexpected.

You hate to see it.
15677051978104566623929064874911_1096617628695.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member