Andre gets his championship ring | The Boneyard

Andre gets his championship ring

Reaction Score
One ring is for reaching the Final Four, and the other for National Champions. Love me some Andre Jackson Jr.

Reaction Score
A great player and even better person.
IMG_2920.jpeg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Andre gets some glowing press in this beat article. It was interesting that he said he didn't quite enjoy the ring presentation before the game because it was a surprise and he was locked in to what was coming up. But after the game he was able to enjoy it more. That sounds so like AJ.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Andre gets some glowing press in this beat article. It was intersting that he said he didn't quite enjoy the ring presentation before the game because it was a surprise and he was locked in to what was coming up. But after the game he was able to enjoy it more. That sounds so like AJ.
great find! how many nba rookies will give this quote to the media?

"On this team, if I’m on the court, I’m most likely, probably, the fifth option in scoring, so I’m just going to try to do everything in my power to get those other guys clean looks and follow up their misses if they do miss and try to find another guy.”

such a unique player and person.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Andre gets some glowing press in this beat article. It was interesting that he said he didn't quite enjoy the ring presentation before the game because it was a surprise and he was locked in to what was coming up. But after the game he was able to enjoy it more. That sounds so like AJ.

Thanks for sharing. He is such a special player and teammate, it's great to see him off to a strong start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom