Andre Drummond is a class act | The Boneyard

Andre Drummond is a class act

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I remember going to a UConn women's game at MSG a few years ago (I think it was the game vs Maryland). Andre was sitting in the front row, a couple of rows in front of a large group of UConn fans, myself included. Before the game and at halftime, he was unbelievably gracious and friendly in signing autographs for a parade of youngsters who approached him. I was very impressed. He really is a class act.

Reaction Score
Sounds like he is a really good guy, my wife was still waiting tables in Manchester part time when he was in Storrs. Days before my birthday she texts me "there's a guy here in UConn gear, he's like 7ft tall, he must be someone, who is he?" I sent a pic of Andre and she goes "yup". She said people were asking him for photos/autographs and he was super friendly and nice to everyone, that was a cool bonus bday gift. A week later she got Roscoe's for my mother's birthday too.

Reaction Score
Dre left a $1000 tip on a $164 at a restaurant in Delray Beach, Fl today. Awful nice move by the big man with a big heart.
Andre really is the true definition of a “gentle giant”. Hard to believe hes still only 26 years old. If he continues to put up the numbers he has been, he will be in the Hall of Fame. A great ambassador for the school on and off the court.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Andre really is the true definition of a “gentle giant”. Hard to believe hes still only 26 years old. If he continues to put up the numbers he has been, he will be in the Hall of Fame. A great ambassador for the school on and off the court.
I hope he continues to put up big numbers, too. I saw a Cavs game after the trade and Andre was not involved in their offense at all. He would run to the corner and wait for a teammate to shoot and then try and crash for an offensive rebound. It really stunk watching them do that possession after possession. He is probably going to opt out of his contract at the end of the season. I hope he finds the right fit.

C

Chief00

I was hoping when Dre was on the trade block, he would go to Boston. I think he would be a great fit there. They need rebounding and it would be great playing on a winning team with a great coach.

Reaction Score
I was hoping when Dre was on the trade block, he would go to Boston. I think he would be a great fit there. They need rebounding and it would be great playing on a winning team with a great coach.
The BY should start a GoFundMe so the Celtics can afford him (not a Celtics fan but it really would be a great fit for him and seeing him play with kemba would be fun)

Reaction Score
Danny A has a lot of trade capital..Maybe Kemba can get in his ear..Imagine those two on a pick and roll

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
"But he makes 27million per year. This is nothing! should have given her more!"

-some social media jackass

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members