And we have lift-off!!! | The Boneyard

And we have lift-off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Not as positive as she was in the preseason video :)

Reaction Score
Me thinks they should prepare for more disappointments, Unless they get better fast. It didn't appear that the team is well coached, so I don't know how they can do it.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Versatile doesn't necessarily mean good.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Not as positive as she was in the preseason video :)

How could she be? Still "the most versatile team we have ever had"; I don't think so. Three assists. In an entire game. Sheesh! No matter, you gotta love Margo.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
"Ariel don't play defense."

Wow. Did UConn recruit her?

HGN

Reaction Score
I don't know so much that Tenn lost or was it that Texas won it. From what I saw both teams played well in stretches. Both have a lot of size. But I give the edge to Texas in team play and shooting. I see now how they beat Stanford. Before its all over this season Texas is going to make a lot of noise. They are good.

Reaction Score
I like how she speaks confidently of the coaching staff, while talking the whole video about how to be in the best position to win the game the personnel mistakes they made......

but i love Margo's passion...... she is great.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I like how she speaks confidently of the coaching staff, while talking the whole video about how to be in the best position to win the game the personnel mistakes they made.

but i love Margo's passion. she is great.

I find it interesting that she is respectful towards coaches and systems, however wonder if at some point she will shift her views and start commenting on those topics, rather than the players.

Reaction Score

Love it! Especially the part where she says she didn't do a video after the UTC game because she was waiting until after the Texas loss so she could just do them both at once :p

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Boy, that was a strange, inconsistent bunch of stuff Margo was throwing out there. They all can play, but all they do is run around and pass at the three point line and no one can create a shot if a play breaks down? Ariel won't play defense and other guards won't defend somebody headed to the hoop 'cuz they don't want to foul and get sat down? The coaches know how to coach, but "the best 3 point shooter in the land" comes in with 50 seconds to play?? What she is highlighting is that Tennessee looks like the same hot mess they were last season. Still, her passion is great and she does know what she is looking at, just conflicted about who to call out about it.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
"It don't matter how small you are if you are scoring the ball" - while Margo is not speaking of our Mo Jeff, it still applies....and Mo does score...glad she is ours!!!

(I had to leave this video after a few minutes...when my head clears I may go back again...)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Boy, that was a strange, inconsistent bunch of stuff Margo was throwing out there. They all can play, but all they do is run around and pass at the three point line and no one can create a shot if a play breaks down? Ariel won't play defense and other guards won't defend somebody headed to the hoop 'cuz they don't want to foul and get sat down? The coaches know how to coach, but "the best 3 point shooter in the land" comes in with 50 seconds to play?? What she is highlighting is that Tennessee looks like the same hot mess they were last season. Still, her passion is great and she does know what she is looking at, just conflicted about who to call out about it.

Margo is a little upset right now.

Reaction Score
(I had to leave this video after a few minutes...when my head clears I may go back again...)
I was thinking what it'd be like to be in the same room as this woman while watching a game. Not gonna happen.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Margo has the ability to "channel" the POV of 3 or 4 different Boneyarders, simultaneously...:cool:

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
I like how she speaks confidently of the coaching staff, while talking the whole video about how to be in the best position to win the game the personnel mistakes they made.

but i love Margo's passion. she is great.

Careful there! Yeats reminds us that "the worst/ Are full of passionate intensity."

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I find it interesting that she is respectful towards coaches and systems, however wonder if at some point she will shift her views and start commenting on those topics, rather than the players.

I think that the whole rant was directed towards the coaches. And she did the whole thing wearing an Atlanta Falcons cap...just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom