And They're Off ...To Columbus | The Boneyard

And They're Off ...To Columbus

Reaction Score
DZUPiDHU8AYwLDM.jpg

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Wow, they were home long enough to unpack their bags, then repack them, and get back on the bus for the airport for what should be a fun and memorable last road trip of the season. Good luck ladies....Go dawgs.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Wow, they were home long enough to unpack their bags, then repack them, and get back on the bus for the airport for what should be a fun and memorable last road trip of the season. Good luck ladies....Go dawgs.
I am hoping that you are not referring to them MSU "dawgs". :eek:

Or are you???????:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Darn you OP! You always beat me to the punch. I was just going to post that first image!!!

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Darn you OP! You always beat me to the punch. I was just going to post that first image!!!
Not that we're greedy (we are) but you can be the first to post a video...if there is one.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
attachment.php

Welcoming committee

Kidding, but I love this pic and sure hope we both earn a rematch. UConn is the standard and can blowout anybody, but I'm even willing to endure that possibility for WBB to get such a marquee matchup.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Right now I'm watching the replay of last nights game that I missed while in a dentist's chair - and I'm smiling. Rematches and rivalries - Bring. It. On.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Do we only recruit players who's family can afford really good dental care? Look at all those pearly whites! Side note: I wonder if Stewie, Tina Charles, & Kalana Greene will be there. I saw them all at the regional finals lastnight.

Reaction Score
Do we only recruit players who's family can afford really good dental care? Look at all those pearly whites! Side note: I wonder if Stewie, Tina Charles, & Kalana Greene will be there. I saw them all at the regional finals lastnight.
Most of the players are from middle to upper-middle class families, so yes they can afford proper dental care.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom