And afterwards, he'll work to improve Israeli-Palestinian relations... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

And afterwards, he'll work to improve Israeli-Palestinian relations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
Funny how Malloy wants us to play a school that essentially said you, and yet Malloy won't even allow our Food to be labeled for GMO's !

Reaction Score
You can have your Flea Party. I don't see any answers from them either.

give them a Chance... They would like to cut THE SIZE of GOVERNMENT. Washington DC is OUT OF TOUCH...

We Do not need a department of EDUCATION or OBAMACARE...

Reaction Score
No, I'm not a Liberal.. I hire people who have experience at about $12/hour...and benefits that will make people happy...
You want "experienced" people for that wage? Wow. Not sure I even want to know what you do. That wasn't even a good wage 30 years ago.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
And he wonders why business was down 45%

Reaction Score
You want "experienced" people for that wage? Wow. Not sure I even want to know what you do. That wasn't even a good wage 30 years ago.

$12/hour in Florida is good, but I did forget to say that is the base... (if you don't sell anything...) 15% commission of what you sell...

<p>I don't know If I'll be hiring in CT. I have to see what Mallory and the SPENDERS in Hartford will do. I want to keep my business going in CT, but I'll have to see if they'll become business friendly.

Also, I forgot to say that the benefits will make the base be 28/hour. Starting with health care, housing assistance, private school tuition help and other benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom