An article about UConn's future without Shabazz | The Boneyard

An article about UConn's future without Shabazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that takes an abrupt turn near the end:
--------------------------------------------------
The bottom line is this: UConn will have a chance to make the tournament next season. N.C. State transfer Rodney Purvis will be eligible after sitting out this season. Terrence Samuel and Amida Brimah look like they have very bright futures ahead of them in UConn jerseys. Omar Calhoun can’t possibly be as bad as he played down the stretch of the season. They’ll add Sam Cassell Jr. and currently hold a commitment from top 20 recruit Daniel Hamilton, although there is quite a bit of speculation he’ll end up joining his brother at UCLA.
--------------------------------------------------
Why is this about these people? I thought all this speculation had been put to rest a long time ago. And what concerns could Hamilton have now? We just won the freaking championship.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...ng-to-depend-on-some-draft-decisions/related/

Reaction Score
Surprising Dauster would write that. He usually knows better.

Maybe Goodman wrote it for him.

Reaction Score
The only speculation is what the media dreams up. He's said "done deal" so many times already.
And what they don't notice, as usual, is that the two times in the last couple of games when Bazz took a breather or was in foul trouble, the team still played great (actually extended leads and/or played great defense). If Boat and DD come back (instead of listening to the media know nothings) we'll have another celebration next year. What I've realized from this run is that these high paid pundits have little idea of what they are talking about. And there are no consequences for them being so wrong all the time, so they might as well just say whatever pops into their mind. At least there are a few like Jay Bilas who actually does his homework and thinks before talking.

Reaction Score
Yea seriously his twitter account is all about uconn right now. Stupid article. Basically saying that if a ton of bad things happen then UConn will have to figure out how to deal with it. What insight.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Come on, these are totally ambiguous. (Look at tcf getting right up in it.)

daniel hamilton ‏@Dham_5 Mar 28
@TheDaveDes: @Dham_5 How pumped are you to be part of this program next year? #UConn #BleedBlue” can't wait bro

We took the stairs ‏@NoEscalators Mar 29
Sounds like an Ollie man to me RT @Dham_5: Just stuck on the elevator with 15 people smh I'm taking the stairs from now on

daniel hamilton ‏@Dham_5 Apr 5
@tcf_15: @Dham_5 Bro, how excited are you to be at Storrs next year?!” Words can't explain

daniel hamilton ‏@Dham_5 Apr 7
People laughed at me when I said that we was going all the way now we here smh #HuskyNation

daniel hamilton ‏@Dham_5 19h
We national champs baby

DOOOOOMED

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Come on, these are totally ambiguous. (Look at tcf getting right up in it.)

daniel hamilton ‏@Dham_5 Mar 28
@TheDaveDes: @Dham_5 How pumped are you to be part of this program next year? #UConn #BleedBlue” can't wait bro

We took the stairs ‏@NoEscalators Mar 29
Sounds like an Ollie man to me RT @Dham_5: Just stuck on the elevator with 15 people smh I'm taking the stairs from now on

daniel hamilton ‏@Dham_5 Apr 5
@tcf_15: @Dham_5 Bro, how excited are you to be at Storrs next year?!” Words can't explain

daniel hamilton ‏@Dham_5 Apr 7
People laughed at me when I said that we was going all the way now we here smh #HuskyNation

daniel hamilton ‏@Dham_5 19h
We national champs baby

DOOOOOMED
Yeah the subtext totally says "I hate UConn, watch me go to UCLA."

Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton has never even thought about going anywhere other than UConn, guys it's time to tune out these media clowns. They prove year after year they know absolutely nothing. We won another title, don't let any of their nonsense interfere with your joy, now let's get another title tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom