Amida article in SB Nation | The Boneyard

Amida article in SB Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll take the under ...too much depth at the position

I'm with you. I feel like, based on the roster construction of this team, they're going to play three guards a lot, which means that Omar is competing for minutes and shots with Boat, Purvis, Hamilton, Samuel, and Cassell, and Omar's the guy I'd have last on that totem pole at the moment.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Today I can't find the article I read last night. Sorry. But Bleacher Report is weird

They talked about how well AB has progressed even with the surgery and that he will be very important to UCON's chances this year. They love his presence around the rim.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm with you. I feel like, based on the roster construction of this team, they're going to play three guards a lot, which means that Omar is competing for minutes and shots with Boat, Purvis, Hamilton, Samuel, and Cassell, and Omar's the guy I'd have last on that totem pole at the moment.
There is a lot of talent but if Omar is shooting lights out as we've heard form a few people, KO will be hard pressed to take him off the floor.

Reaction Score
There is a lot of talent but if Omar is shooting lights out as we've heard form a few people, KO will be hard pressed to take him off the floor.

Reports are reports. I'm going to wait for Omar to ever be a consistent three-point thread before I assume he has become one.

Reaction Score
It's a really tough call. Two 3pters a game and he's right there.
I looked up the stats for last year's team and only 4 had above 7ppg. I see an even deeper team this year so maybe around 6ppg for him,that's what Kromah averaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom