Amazing to think... | The Boneyard

Amazing to think...

Reaction Score
Uconn may be favored in every game rest of the season except at Creighton. At Xavier, Villanova, StJ and Providence will likely be at or near pick'em depending on season goes. Speaks to down year in BE, not great OOC and UConn's quality and depth.

Reaction Score
We seem to be in a tier higher than Creighton this year. They literally have zero depth. I expect they may finish the year in the 20-25 ranking range. We look top 5-10 if we stay healthy. To be honest I’ve watched a lot of bball this year and I don’t see many teams that could hang with us for a full 40 mins.

Reaction Score
We seem to be in a tier higher than Creighton this year. They literally have zero depth. I expect they may finish the year in the 20-25 ranking range. We look top 5-10 if we stay healthy. To be honest I’ve watched a lot of bball this year and I don’t see many teams that could hang with us for a full 40 mins.
I agree with you that they don’t have depth, but their starting 5 is really really good, and I don’t agree they will finish 20-25. They should at least be in the top 15 at worst. I can’t wait to play them, that’s going to be an absolute battle.

Reaction Score
Uconn may be favored in every game rest of the season except at Creighton. At Xavier, Villanova, StJ and Providence will likely be at or near pick'em depending on season goes. Speaks to down year in BE, not great OOC and UConn's quality and depth.
They are favored to win every game on kenpom right now except @Creighton, which is a 1 point loss

Reaction Score
McDermott has outcoached Hurley every time, but to be fair, we’re a very different team than we’ve had since Hurley got here. Our depth can’t be understated. A lot of credit has to go to Hurley and his staff for showing that they can be dynamic in their recruiting and game planning. We’re playing to our strengths instead of forcing players to play a system that doesn’t suit their skill set.

Reaction Score
The Creighton/Arkansas game was unreal. Creighton’s starting 5 is really really good. Unless they have injury, think they will be in top 15 all year.

Reaction Score
McDermott has outcoached Hurley every time, but to be fair, we’re a very different team than we’ve had since Hurley got here. Our depth can’t be understated. A lot of credit has to go to Hurley and his staff for showing that they can be dynamic in their recruiting and game planning. We’re playing to our strengths instead of forcing players to play a system that doesn’t suit their skill set.
Dare we say that Hurley has become a better floor coach? I think he has improved materially, but I don’t want to put the cart before the horse. McDermott is excellent.

Reaction Score
Dare we say that Hurley has become a better floor coach? I think he has improved materially, but I don’t want to put the cart before the horse. McDermott is excellent.
I wouldn’t say that Hurley has become a better in-game coach yet. I think in a close game that comes down to the final possessions, we’ll see if that’s the case. I do think that our depth is enough to overcome what a team like Creighton and Alabama can throw at us.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Not ready to say this just yet. But he’s 100% an absolutely lights out recruiter. The depth on this team is crazy. And he knows how to coach defense.

Miller shot 5-15 yesterday. We have guys who can make any player at any position struggle on offense and we’re so deep with playmakers offensively that teams get worn out at some point. Bama was playing so hard to stay in the game yesterday and then we just go to our bench and an avalanche came. That’s so dangerous.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I agree with you that they don’t have depth, but their starting 5 is really really good, and I don’t agree they will finish 20-25. They should at least be in the top 15 at worst. I can’t wait to play them, that’s going to be an absolute battle.
It’s creighton and us in the league this year. Both easily top 15 teams and will move up into top 10 over bourse of season. but creighton is absolutely for real.

X is good , I don’t count nova down, they are digging a deep hole to start, but I’m sure once thet are healthy they will giving the league fits in February.

Reaction Score
Yeah. Me and my buddy were talking a loud that last night. Crazy to think. They shud be favored at Florida (I think Florida not too good this year)-

Reaction Score
Trying to enjoy this season and not get ahead of myself but already thinking, “if we are this good now, how much better will we be with the Fab 5 next year?”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom