2024 Recruiting: - Amari Williams - Drexel Transfer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Amari Williams - Drexel Transfer

Reaction Score
yep - and it sounds like Wolf is Michigan bound

I recall seeing Cliff was generating interest from KU and UK. KU has Bidunga coming in, UK has Quantaince and Cyril. Cliff would still get minutes over all of these guys, but hopefully he sees the clearest path to minutes on a team with Clingan leaving and just SJ to contend with for minutes.

Reaction Score
Moving on...

My ranking of the other bigs we're interested in:

1a) Wolf
1b) BHH
3) Cliff

Happy with either.

4 apparently strong transfer/NIL destinations. Might be we didn't want to pay what he was asking for.

I'd throw Goldin in there, too, especially if Wolf is linked to Michigan. We've never been linked, but not to Wolf either.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’d be interested to see if Williams commits after the St. John’s visit if we get back in on Cliff. Love having a defensive anchor at center.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t necessarily think this means we are out. We obviously have bigger fish to fry this week, and I’m sure he understands that if he’s interested.

Reaction Score
Moving on...

My ranking of the other bigs we're interested in:

1a) Wolf
1b) BHH
3) Cliff

Happy with either.

What a random list of schools and no Uconn? Really? Its a shame because he looks like he`d fit right in here.

Reaction Score
Don't you think Goldin is headed to Michigan?

I don’t know anything other than what I read but honestly I like him better than all the others. Kid has game and I believe fits the program very well.

Reaction Score
Yeah after seeing how things turned out the last couple years it’s hard to get worked up about the transfer portal. Hurley will get what he needs. Sit back and watch the show.
Takes discipline to not just throw $ around to get what you think you need and see in particular players.
That's what has made this staff so special. They have a plan, have a system, and work to find the right players to fit that system.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t necessarily think this means we are out. We obviously have bigger fish to fry this week, and I’m sure he understands that if he’s interested.
If he doesn't understand that our staff wouldn't want him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom