Alums at the game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Alums at the game?

Reaction Score
Yes, that's Edmund.

I don't know who that one guy is.
Love Edmund. Had 4 big points off the bench in the 99 final against Dook. Didn't he leave a year of eligibility on the table? Guess he and Calhoun had enough of each other, but seemed like he was too good to waste a year like that. I guess if that was today he would be in the portal.

Reaction Score
Love Edmund. Had 4 big points off the bench in the 99 final against Dook. Didn't he leave a year of eligibility on the table? Guess he and Calhoun had enough of each other, but seemed like he was too good to waste a year like that. I guess if that was today he would be in the portal.
Yes, I listened to an interview with Edmund recently and Edmund and Calhoun didn't see eye to eye on the court. He has ultimate respect for Calhoun but he thought he should've been used more than as just a defender/rebounder/screener but that's how coach used his bigs back then. Calhoun basically told him he thought it was in his best interest to start his professional career a year early.

Reaction Score
Tarin Smith, Oliver Macklin, and DeAndre Daniels were there. Pretty sure I saw Bouknight at the semis vs Alabama. Also thought I saw Andre LaFleur, former assistant, at the semis wearing UConn gear under his sport coat.

Reaction Score
uconn.jpg

I was in a row with Charlie V. Jake Voskul and his brother (really nice guy we were BSing the whole game) were sitting in front of me, Boat and Kevin Freeman right behind me. Here's a pic a bunch husky alum took during the game. Saw Kevin Freeman was handing out UConn basketball alumni shirts to all the ex-players was really cool. Was a surreal experience for me. GO HUSKIES!!

Reaction Score
Caron was at the game against Bama.
Heat played in ATL Tuesday, and Houston last Friday. Probably caught a plane after the game or next morning out of Houston. Had to be back at his job Monday.

Reaction Score
KEA looks like he posted a lot of pictures on IG of all our former guys from the Championship game. Really cool to see everyone come together to support!

Khalid El-Amin on Instagram: "Blue Bloods for real!!!"

KEA will always be one of my all time favorites. Great to see Rudy there as well. He’s had one of the best NBA careers out of all our alumni but I still feel like he gets overlooked too often (probably because I’m a massive homer).

The rest of the pictures is a nice reminder how long of a list we have of guys who were at least playing NBA minutes at some point in their careers. Not a lot of schools have more and most schools would treat our All UConn 3rd string as all time legends.

Reaction Score
Gavin Edwards is from Arizona. I think he's still playing in Asia though, which would explain his absence

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Where's Cliff Robinson? Haven't seen him since he was voted off Survivor Island.

Did Cliff have the longest NBA career? The best?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom