• Love 'em.

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • Hate 'em.

Votes: 45 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shorts are nice, would like a smaller Husky though. Jersey looks normal (i.e. nothing special).

Reaction Score
I'm torn on the shorts, but I don't understand why the school doesn't do a better job of getting things like this out for sale (e.g., the grey football unis - I couldn't give them my money fast enough for one). I'd probably buy the shorts just because they're unique.

Reaction Score
Sweet, reminds me a lot of team usas recent jersey @ fiba in 2014. Really love them with no watermark too

Reaction Score
I'm torn on the shorts, but I don't understand why the school doesn't do a better job of getting things like this out for sale (e.g., the grey football unis - I couldn't give them my money fast enough for one). I'd probably buy the shorts just because they're unique.

I've had this same thought for years. None of the unique Nike product seems to end up for sale. There is obviously a market.

From what I've gathered, it seems as though the price to order shipment of these items for retail is a cost that the school doesn't want to pay.

Reaction Score
I've had this same thought for years. None of the unique Nike product seems to end up for sale. There is obviously a market.

From what I've gathered, it seems as though the price to order shipment of these items for retail is a cost that the school doesn't want to pay.
Seems like a missed opportunity. I'd be really curious as to what that price is.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
The jersey look a different color navy than the shorts. Maybe it's just the picture.

Reaction Score
Do they still have four stars for the four championships on them?

I would like those be more visible then they are on the current unis.

I know most people hate everything BC, but I like how the stars on their hockey unis look:

images

Reaction Score
Love our normal jerseys, these alternates are OK - not too special. I like that we're switching up the jerseys just for the sole fact that high school kids love this kind of stuff. We should, however be selling this stuff.

Reaction Score
Ummmm are those just the women's uni? Not poking fun that's what they look like. I think the the thin shoulders looks silly on the guys. Duke and Cuse wear this style and I had been so glad we havent

Reaction Score
I'm torn. I hate the shorts. I like the Jersey because it's very clean. In fact, I like the idea of having a very clean looking jersey. A number and the word UCONN or Connecticut.

Reaction Score
Not a fan. We have a unique template that Nike keeps screwing with. Those shorts look like knockoffs Bob's sells for $20. I do like the lack of watermark...those are getting out of control across the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom