Allie Ziebell - Wowza! | The Boneyard

Allie Ziebell - Wowza!

Reaction Score
Allie is exactly what we need, a guard who can reliably shoot threes. I know there's Paige, but it would be a load off of the girl is she could just focus on passing, rebounding, blocking shots and making the game winning score. PS/There's no guarantee that Azzi will return in perfect health and with the ability to play minutes. How well does Alie play guard? Well, her history is that she was not a good shooter as a youngster, so maybe she'll surprise with the ball in her hands now. She reminds me of Caroline, though she, too, is not assured of a full recovery.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yes, Carol beat Azzi. Azzi demolished everyone in the first round. In the second round, Carol and Azzi tied. Carol won the tiebreaker by making more shots.

Last year at First Night, Azzi and Alex beat Carol and Cam. Cam was very upset at losing.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling Allie will play a role sort of like KML or maybe Taylor Mikesell at tOSU. A pure shooting guard who can pull up for a transition 3. Picture Geno’s pressing unit with Aubrey or Q running ahead of the pack and either finishing with a layup or flipping the ball to Allie for the 3. A squad like KK Morgan Allie Q and Ice would probably drive opposing teams crazy.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling Allie will play a role sort of like KML or maybe Taylor Mikesell at tOSU. A pure shooting guard who can pull up for a transition 3. Picture Geno’s pressing unit with Aubrey or Q running ahead of the pack and either finishing with a layup or flipping the ball to Allie for the 3. A squad like KK Morgan Allie Q and Ice would probably drive opposing teams crazy.
You could be right. Interesting how quickly we have forgotten about Azzi. She really hasn't played in two years, and 50 kids can now shoot threes as well as she ever did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom