All is forgiven Cowherd | The Boneyard

All is forgiven Cowherd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't like Cowherd very much, not very much at all, even though he has been a huge UConn proponent. His personality grates on me--a lot.

But he just gave a pretty peeved critique of the P5 conferences freezing UConn out, and he ridiculed them for doing so.

UConn needs to bring out the ammo and soon.

If they wait, then pray for Diaco.

Reaction Score
Yea I give a lot of props to Cowherd for breaking the ESPiN mold and actually giving UCONN a lot of credit.

He called UCONN a dynasty several times this morning, and said he is absolutely shocked a conference like the ACC hasn't invited them already.

Reaction Score
listen...I am not a UConn alum ....but the 'conference' thing is a fiasco & masquerade for 'television (guess who?) to dictate match-ups & faux 'rivalries' per Dickie V.

How UConn can be getting iced is ridiculous. It was not too long ago that UConn football made serious noise..............

As much as I love to watch UConn hoops (men &women) ...this is why I think the 'NCAA' is code for big school, big money, big networks cartels.

If UConn is not in the hunt then I pray for Wichita St or Gonzaga or BoiseSt or Creighton or Butler or LaTechor or UtahSt, etc. to wipe the floor.......

Reaction Score
Always loved him. Even when I don't agree with him. Cowherd and Rome are the most engaging people on the radio.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Vitale said the same thing on Mike and Mike this morning.

They bring him in to discuss the game and the first thing he mentions is how poorly the ACC and B1G were in choosing expansion teams.

Explicitly called out the B1G for taking Buttgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom