All Charges Dropped Against Ryan Griffin | The Boneyard

All Charges Dropped Against Ryan Griffin

Reaction Score
With his release by the Texans, Ryan will now be looking to on catch with another team. We wish him the best.

C

Chief00

Glad it was appropriately handled. Chief wishes Ryan the best going forward.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Keep this kind of behavior up and you won’t be able to make it to old home days
Multiple homes. Single day (Well, three days, but not in terms of the title.).

Speaking of going 5 mph over the limit. Looks like the fine officers of Troop K have found a new hiding spot along Route 2...Literally hidden in the woods on the median and not in an emergency vehicle turnaround, or by the double-trunked tree in the clearing east of route 11, where they normally are.

I've been setting my cruise at 74 and adhering to the, "Under 9, you're fine, over and you're mine," mantra lately, but I just thought I'd share.

Regarding Griffin, he was in the last of a three year deal. The Texans probably thought a cool million was too much for a 3rd string TE. As a UConn alum native to New England, I'd like him to find success. If it's with the Patriots or 'Skins, even better. As an aging NFL reserve, his release didn't move the needle much.

Reaction Score
He should just stay in Texas... Learn a few more tricks from Jason Witten in Dallas. We need some help at TE anyways....

Reaction Score
Truth be told @Nostical Griffin only made the roster last season due to an injury to another TE right before the season started.

Reaction Score
He should just stay in Texas... Learn a few more tricks from Jason Witten in Dallas. We need some help at TE anyways....
His best shot now is probably as a third TE on a team with a young depth chart at the position. Like this guy but if you’re a team counting on him to contribute anything above replacement level on the field at this point, you’re going to be disappointed. He’s had a good career though.

C

Chief00

Big difference between event not happening and charges dropped. The event happened.
I would argue that perhaps what’s in the newspapers may not have been what happened. There’s context, witnesses with possible motivation to lie for self preservation and maybe confusion.

A prosecutor’s job is NOT to exonerate - it’s to charge someone with a crime or not to. For whatever reason, they changed their mind / so Ryan is an innocent man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I would argue that perhaps what’s in the newspapers may not have been what happened. There’s context, witnesses with possible motivation to lie for self preservation and maybe confusion.

A prosecutor’s job is NOT to exonerate - it’s to charge someone with a crime or not to. For whatever reason, they changed their mind / so Ryan is an innocent man.

Honest question, why do you think the charge was dismissed? Because no crime was committed? For some reason I didn’t think you had any knowledge of The inner workings of a criminal court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom