All Access and the game cast | The Boneyard

All Access and the game cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I loved and respected CPTV for everything they did for Uconn Women's Basketball, but I got to say -
SNY is GREAT.
Solid production values good replays and camera angles good on air talent - just a great product. And then to follow it up with the All Access show - it just blew me away. And to realize that show is being broadcast into households all across the country and younger women get to see what the Uconn program is all about and dream that they too might receive a letter from Uconn. And those who already have the letter in hand ... what a motivational tool.
You can talk all you want about Geno not having as much time to recruit because he is coaching USA basketball - but ...
1. We saw what Kia's family thought about that - the deal clincher!
2. The games are all broadcast nationwide with great production values and the product on the floor looks great.
3. All Access and the other special programming are being broadcast nationwide.
4. Sending a recruit and her family a video file of that show tonight is worth 24 hours of face time - sure it is edited but it is also pretty unvarnished truth about the process, the team, the coaching staff, and the goals.

Just FABULOUS!

(Am I over reacting?)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I loved and respected CPTV for everything they did for Uconn Women's Basketball, but I got to say -
SNY is GREAT.
Solid production values good replays and camera angles good on air talent - just a great product. And then to follow it up with the All Access show - it just blew me away. And to realize that show is being broadcast into households all across the country and younger women get to see what the Uconn program is all about and dream that they too might receive a letter from Uconn. And those who already have the letter in hand ... what a motivational tool.
You can talk all you want about Geno not having as much time to recruit because he is coaching USA basketball - but ...
1. We saw what Kia's family thought about that - the deal clincher!
2. The games are all broadcast nationwide with great production values and the product on the floor looks great.
3. All Access and the other special programming are being broadcast nationwide.
4. Sending a recruit and her family a video file of that show tonight is worth 24 hours of face time - sure it is edited but it is also pretty unvarnished truth about the process, the team, the coaching staff, and the goals.

Just FABULOUS!

(Am I over reacting?)

I said much the same in the other All Access thread. Absolutely fantastic at all levels.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I've been streaming games via ESPN3 from FL, so is there any way to see the all access shows online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom