Albany game thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Albany game thread

Reaction Score
I'll take my high school and college playing time plus my coaching girls from grade 3/4 to AAU and feel comfortable I have a pretty decent feel for the subtleties of the game but be open to other evaluations and opinions. Besides, I never used the words 'downright awful'.

I think you said at the 1st 11 minutes she looked lost? I saw on defense she was okay. When Nat is in the game and her man picks, we're going to give up some outside shots, right? She got stuck on picks having to guard Jessica - number 15 quite a bit in the 1st half. I wouldn't call that "lost." Otherwise they would have stopped it in the 1st half.

On offense at 6:40 mark she makes a beauty baseline drive hitting Danger for a wide open 3. At 4:49 she makes a nice pass to Gabby near the ft line in which she was guarded pretty good and that led Gabby to make a nice pass Natalie who walked instead of having a layup. At 3:40 excellent save getting an o-rebound as she was going out of bounds hitting Nurse for a wide open 3 - who missed. At around 1:46 part of a beautiful 5 passes which led to an easy bank shot from Collier.

This is indicative of her not sleeping in the 1st half. You find a few plays the other team executes and she is sleeping? Nah.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom