Alabama chat rooms | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Alabama chat rooms

Reaction Score
I know it's tempting to get into it with opposing fans online, but there's no upside - I leave that crap for non-blue blood programs. I'll bet the majority of Alabama fans haven't seen a single UConn game all season, let's hope we give them an education Saturday night.
Let’s get Rashad in the building for good mojo. His first half that night was beyond en fuego

Reaction Score
I can still hear Coach K to the refs: "You cheated us!!" LOL

Reaction Score
With UConn chasing them off the 3-point line and daring them to see if Donovan Clingan can block 1,000 shots.
I have absolutely NO DOUBT the refs have received their instructions from the NCAA.

Reaction Score
They're right to think their defense in the tournament has been better.

On Torvik, they're #117 in defensive efficiency for the season. For the tournament span, they're #53.

Better, but still not amazing.
There was only 68 teams lol

Reaction Score
MOJO people MOJO..
There is not enough doom and gloom on this board regarding this game and it’s making me nervous.
Alabama should be taken seriously. They hit threes in bunches , played a pretty solid schedule, hung with some tough teams this year and are playing pretty well. I remember some unbeatable Houston , Georgetown , UNLV, Duke and heavily favored UConn teams losing in this tournament in years past.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Alabama should be taken seriously. They hit threes in bunches , played a pretty solid schedule, hung with some tough teams this year and are playing pretty well. I remember some unbeatable Houston , Georgetown , UNLV, Duke and heavily favored UConn teams losing in this tournament in years past.
Our exuberance here notwithstanding, we know. Danny has likely informed the team that they facing the equivalent of the 90-91 UNLV team and that they must act accordingly.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Our exuberance here notwithstanding, we know. Danny has likely informed the team that they facing the equivalent of the 90-91 UNLV team and that they must act accordingly.

Bama-3.jpg

Doom-B.jpg

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
our starting line up is still 2" taller then their, so take that bama.
michael bennet boom GIF by America Rising PAC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom