A'ja Wilson's team wins state title | The Boneyard

A'ja Wilson's team wins state title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Correction to score 66-58 OT win was posted on Twitter.

Reaction Score
Her 1st and only state title. Great way to end an outstanding prep career.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats to A'ja. Winning championships is fun.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
A'ja hit a 3 at the buzzer to send the game in to OT.

Staley and Hatchell were at the game last night and So Car., UNC and Tenn coaches were at the semi-final game on Friday night.

Reaction Score
A'ja hit a 3 at the buzzer to send the game in to OT.

Staley and Hatchell were at the game last night and So Car., UNC and Tenn coaches were at the semi-final game on Friday night.
So, her new coach Staley, got to see her win state championship....

Reaction Score
We get it. Remember, there's nothing special about shooting fish in a barrel.
I will try to remember that. But, I predicted last fall, that she would go to SC, and brought down the wrath of many boneyarders, who came after me, with swords drawn and swinging wildly. My original comments about her, she is not a Uconn type. And no, I don't have evidence that will hold up in court, just my opinion.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I will try to remember that. But, I predicted last fall, that she would go to SC, and brought down the wrath of many boneyarders, who came after me, with swords drawn and swinging wildly. My original comments about her, she is not a Uconn type. And no, I don't have evidence that will hold up in court, just my opinion.
Because you were speaking through you hat with no evidence and no real rationales.

Reaction Score
Because you were speaking through you hat with no evidence.
I only present evidence, if I must go to court, and that does not appear likely...But, thanks for your "opinion", and what are you speaking through?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I only present evidence, if I must go to court, and that does not appear likely...But, thanks for your "opinion", and what are you speaking through?
My point is herbie that if you want your opinion to be taken seriously you need to give reasons and best of all quality reasoning. You were jumped on because there was little of either.

I have appreciated a number of your posts but that thread imparticular was not your best work and like now you simply got defensive.

Reaction Score
My point is herbie that if you want your opinion to be taken seriously you need to give reasons and best of all quality reasoning. You were jumped on because there was little of either.

I have appreciated a number of your posts but that thread imparticular was not your best work and like now you simply got defensive.
When boneyarders are predicting Uconn, Louisville score, do they need quality reasoning, or can they just have an opinion what the score will be....and most say the score will be xx to xx, IMHO

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
As you no doubt know I think there is a lot of silliness in that, too. It is harmless fun. But yes, I think there are some who try to make serious predictions using Sagarin, Massey and others.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Keep it going Herpie. Just a few more posts.

Eventually everyone will figure out that you believe she is going to USC.

Reaction Score
When boneyarders are predicting Uconn, Louisville score, do they need quality reasoning, or can they just have an opinion what the score will be....and most say the score will be xx to xx, IMHO

There's a big difference in predicting a score of a game versus questioning someone's character...

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score

"she is not a Uconn type"

Nasty and wrong, whether she matriculates at UCONN or not.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Time for what? I repeat...your comment was nasty amd wrong...that does not need time. Your words "she is not a Uconn type"have nothing to do with where she decides to play.

Reaction Score
Time for what? I repeat...your comment was nasty amd wrong...that does not need time. Your words "she is not a Uconn type"have nothing to do with where she decides to play.
The comment was not nasty, and who are you to say it was wrong. I think she is not a team player, and she previously stated she will not play post because she is a guard. I think she would have a problem with Geno's coaching.......just my opinion, and I am entitled to one, just as you are.

Reaction Score
I agree with you and really wish kids today had more state pride though I admit I'm not sure where she'll go!! Unfortunately I grew up in NJ where we eat our own and always wondered why kids would choose to play FB or BB at PSU,Neb or any place but their State U? Later when I noticed most only realized later in life that the state that molded them made them who they are today!! The hottest fire makes the strongest steel !!

Reaction Score
Wow Herb, I didn't realize the heat/passion this comment would elicit? Maybe I shouldn't have commented on it? Ha ha..after all were all just fans not expert recruiting analyst's.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
The comment was not nasty, and who are you to say it was wrong. I think she is not a team player, and she previously stated she will not play post because she is a guard. I think she would have a problem with Geno's coaching..just my opinion, and I am entitled to one, just as you are.

Email Geno. His considerable time given to her recruiting seems to have missed this info. And, yes, my opine is that your words are nasty...indicating someone as not a team player is an indictment of character.
How many games have you seen her play in?
Have you met her personally?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member