A'ja Wilson WBCA Player of the Year | The Boneyard

A'ja Wilson WBCA Player of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
Congratulations to A'ja.....A very deserved Honor.

Reaction Score
Somehow, I think she wants to go to SC for the guaranteed playing time, but in the end she'll go to UConn. The allure of being better than she can imagine will pull her here. Gut feeling. :confused: Pure subjective trend analysis.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
I am supportive of her wish to take her time if she chooses though, for me, at this point it is getting to where I just want her uniform color to not be orange. Not that she should feel compelled to speed up her decision on my account. :rolleyes:

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Somehow, I think she wants to go to SC for the guaranteed playing time, but in the end she'll go to UConn. The allure of being better than she can imagine will pull her here. Gut feeling. :confused: Pure subjective trend analysis.

Well, yeah, BUT her 17 year old self may be seeing a team that has
vaulted into a #1 seed and just needs a li'l ol' 6'4 newbie to fill in the
final piece. Dawn Staley is worthy of high respect.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats, A'ja!

Though we are biased, I think that most objective folks would say that Geno would make A'ja a better player than Dawn, Sylvia, or Holly. But A'ja may disagree, or she may value other things more highly.

I think that Gabby Williams would have made the first team if healthy. Oh, how I want her to get back to 100%!

Reaction Score
It's hard to care about this decision process when you have TBS for 2 more years, but we must always be looking ahead and she would make everything ahead look pretty unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Congrats, A'ja!

Though we are biased, I think that most objective folks would say that Geno would make A'ja a better player than Dawn, Sylvia, or Holly. But A'ja may disagree, or she may value other things more highly.

I'll give you Sylvia or Holly, but I don't know how "objective" it is to be dismissive of how she might develop playing for Dawn Staley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom