Aja or Turner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I apologize for throwing this thread off by suggesting Stevens :oops:

In my opinion, Wilson appears to be much more fiery and expressive on the court than Turner.

Expressive yes, fiery no. I suspect Turner will have the better career body of work, simply because Wilson seems to take plays off and be unwilling to lay it all out there.

Reaction Score
Surprised, I thought the vote would be closer. Turner almost doubled up Wilson.

Reaction Score
Why do you feel Tuner is more impressive? . . . Aja seems to be equally as good an an athlete but seems to be more skilled creating her own shot and has a longer shooting range.

I haven't seen enough to draw an opinion. But as an overall rule I don't believe a player is necessarily better than the other because they can "create their own shot" more frequently. Who was able to create their shot more effectively, Taurasi or Beard? I've always felt Maya was an overall better offensive player than Angel though one-on-one Angel was a superior scorer.

And as for having "longer shooting range;" what is "effective range" for both? If Aja shooting 28% from 10-15 feet is the reason why we rate her better shooting than if Turner shoots 20% for the same range then that advantage isn't much reason to say one is better than the other. For both it is a bad shot. The one who shoots less bad shots can be considered better. OFC this also depends on what their respective teams need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom