AJ - point guard | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AJ - point guard

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Idk why this is getting so much hate Hurley has said that he thinks Jackson translates to a PG at the next level
These people don’t watch basketball they watch UConn big difference.

Reaction Score
Because some fans don't know much. He's a point forward and will most likely play point guard at the next level.
His handle, youth, & overall balance is not there yet. He doesn’t look up half the time he dribbles in crowds because he is not confident in his dribbling skills- even one play you could see Martin say after the play- “look up”. He might have that comp in the future, but right now to create a thread & say he should be running point in our next game seems forceful- similar to Polley starting (see my analysis in Chief thread) & some other takes I am seeing.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
His handle, youth, & overall balance is not there yet. He doesn’t look up half the time he dribbles in crowds because he is not confident in his dribbling skills- even one play you could see Martin say after the play- “look up”. He might have that comp in the future, but right now to create a thread & say he should be running point in our next game seems forceful- similar to Polley starting (see my analysis in Chief thread) & some other takes I am seeing.

Martin telling anyone to "look up" while dribbling is rich in it's irony.

Reaction Score
it's a moot point with diggins coming in next year. he's our PG of the future but AJ's passing will be valuable no matter what

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom