"Adversity doesn't build character.... | The Boneyard

"Adversity doesn't build character....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
.....it reveals it.

Instead of dwelling on all the negatives (which is easy to do), lets see what this years set of huskies is made of after this colossal disaster of a game. Lets see who steps up and comes out next Saturday to bring the hurt to Maryland.

Because regardless of who is coaching us next year, one thing for sure is the players will for the most part remain the same.

They say a team makes the biggest jump from week 1 to week 2, who or what unit do you think will show the most improvement?

Reaction Score
I really,hope it's the linebackers. I think we've spoiled by the Lawrence Wilson, Scott Kurtis, Soon More level of athleticism at the position. There was a noticeable stopping in that department. Not coincidentally, Marquis Vann looked real athletic and active in the spring game which of course means he won't play when,the game matters. Need to see those guys make some tackles behind the LOS.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I really,hope it's the linebackers. I think we've spoiled by the Lawrence Wilson, Scott Kurtis, Soon More level of athleticism at the position. There was a noticeable stopping in that department. Not coincidentally, Marquis Vann looked real athletic and active in the spring game which of course means he won't play when,the game matters. Need to see those guys make some tackles behind the LOS.

Thinks just haven't been the same since Soon and Kurtis were back there...

Auto-correct can be your friend....or a curse...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It won't matter if they continue to get clobbered in time of posession. Whether by trying one of the other RB, and keeping more blockers in or utilizing a short passing game, rather than a spread offense, we must do a better job controlling the clock. The D is good enough, if they don't spend the whole game on the field. This is truly on the coaches, to devise an offense scheme that relies on ball control and field position. I don't mind a punt after two or three first downs and 5+ minutes of poessesion. I do mind a punt after a three yard run, an incomplete pass and a sack, with maybe a minute + off the clock.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The defense. I think that the defense will be the unit that makes the biggest improvement next game. The talent is there in my opinion, and now it's just a matter of seeing it come together...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom