ADB: Hurley to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ADB: Hurley to UConn

Reaction Score
We got to buy the donors some drinks - this was Big Time money talking to overcome some other hurdles.
I just find it funny that people thought we had no money since the State is strapped for cash. Their are some big donors out there for UCONN and their has been for some time. The school has been very successfully academically for 25 years.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Welcome to the family... Maybe a bit dysfunctional and demanding sometimes, but the family. We are happy to have you.

Reaction Score
Jeez guys, I told you all Saturday night we had him and it would be announced Wednesday or Thursday. You could have all just believed and collectively slept thousands of hours more, been more productive at work, consumed dozens of less beers, spent time with your families and kept all ten of your toes in. Looking forward to the official confirmation tomorrow.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Jeez guys, I told you all Saturday night we had him and it would be announced Wednesday or Thursday. You could have all just believed and collectively slept thousands of hours more, been more productive at work, consumed dozens of less beers, spent time with your families and kept all ten of your toes in. Looking forward to the official confirmation tomorrow.

Time to retire “ten toes in”.

Onward and upward.

Reaction Score
AnnualSharpIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score

Show a man the Boneyard and he'll be unproductive for a day.
Give a man a handle on the 'yard and he'll be unproductive for life.

Cautiously optimistic about the Hurley news. Let's get back to prominence!

Reaction Score
Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom