Adams update | The Boneyard

Adams update

Reaction Score
Say what you want about Jalen, but I'd really feel for him if he can't get back on the court before he graduates.

I'd say, if the guy can walk, at least give him a minute of action in the 1st game of the AAC tournament, just so he can get on the court one last time.

Reaction Score
I really hope he can at least play a few minutes in our first AAC Tournament game next week. I dont want Jalens last memory of playing at UConn to be him limping off the floor in that game at Temple. Now, If only Alterique didnt get hurt the other night, we may have been able to make things a lttle bit interesting in the conferenct tournament.

Reaction Score
Say what you want about Jalen, but I'd really feel for him if he can't get back on the court before he graduates.

I'd say, if the guy can walk, at least give him a minute of action in the 1st game of the AAC tournament, just so he can get on the court one last time.
To hobble in and off? Nah man. It’s not like his high-end basketball career is over. He just has a lot of ground to make up from 3 years under KO

Reaction Score
The idea that he might be healthy enough & able to go for the AAC tourney in some capacity is great news.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom