Adamec; non-conference schedule set for next year...going to Manhatten! | The Boneyard

Adamec; non-conference schedule set for next year...going to Manhatten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn't get excited after reading the headline. Where is Manhatten anyway ?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Refresh my memory: when is the home-and-home with Texas scheduled to occur?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Refresh my memory: when is the home-and-home with Texas scheduled to occur?

Starts in '16-'17. Also got UCLA and Stanford back on the schedule then too.

HGN

Reaction Score
It's one thing I will give Stanford and Coach Vandeveer, they never shy away from playing anybody , anywhere. They have always been willing to give UConn and Geno a game when others wouldn't. When so many coaches and programs are trying to avoid UConn and freeze the Huskies out , the Cardinal have stood strong.

Thank you Stanford , and hip- hip for Coach Tara Vandeveer.

Reaction Score
Manhattan/Manhatten Tamata's/Tomatoes as long as it Manhattan Kansas it must be K State. Great team and it will be a great game. We in the trade call the e in place of an a in Manhattan---FAT FINGERING it. Perfection is something we strive for but is never attained. The Gospel according to Geno. The government pays me not to use my left hand, but I cheat and try anyway--sometimes good sometimes bad.

Reaction Score
Starts in '16-'17. Also got UCLA and Stanford back on the schedule then too.
Ok I too thought that Moriah Jefferson's "home coming" would be at Texas?? Did Geno get Jefferson to stay another year?
VanDerrVer as well as UCLA (appeared to be an up and comer) should be thanked it takes courage to poke at the Lion, especially when they are a year away from reloading..
Not that ALL who opted to play UConn (out of league) don't deserve a medal for courage --

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Even better, let's cancel the contract and sign a new one with FSU.

Reaction Score
Just checked the ending Sagarin rankings for this past year, only Colgate is worse than 71st ranked (it's 233). There are 3 top 10 (FSU, Notre Dame, South Carolina), two more in top 25 (Ohio St and Depaul). Nebraska is close at 31, Chattanooga and LSU are top 50, with KSt at 71. That sounds like a respectable out of conference schedule.

Reaction Score
Ok I too thought that Moriah Jefferson's "home coming" would be at Texas?? Did Geno get Jefferson to stay another year?
VanDerrVer as well as UCLA (appeared to be an up and comer) should be thanked it takes courage to poke at the Lion, especially when they are a year away from reloading..
Not that ALL who opted to play UConn (out of league) don't deserve a medal for courage --
UCONN still has SMU(Dallas) and Houston on their schedule.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The Huskies will host Kansas State, LSU, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Florida State, with the Seminoles going to Mohegan Sun Arena. UConn will travel to Chattanooga, Colgate, DePaul, Ohio State, and South Carolina.

This is a great non conference schedule. Nebraska, Notre Dame, FSU, Chatty, Depaul, OSU and SC were all really good this past year. LSU looks good on paper but they are over rated. Colgate was awful last year and it should be at least a 60 point blowout.

Reaction Score
That OOC schedule is outstanding. I'm particularly excited about the trips to Columbus and Columbia....and of course Colgate as it's a hop skip and a jump from me and I will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom