Adamec: great info on the Albany regional in March...tickets on sale!! | The Boneyard

Adamec: great info on the Albany regional in March...tickets on sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
In yesterday's JI Carl details some information about the Albany regional...where we would likely wind up.
To be held downtown at the Times Union Center: Saturday March 28 has the semifinals. Games at
noon and 2:30. Final 8 game on Monday at 7.

Regardless of what Geno/Holly/Pat/fan bases want, I would guess the Albany folks would simply
love to have UConn there as a 1 seed with LadyVol Herself as our 2. Think that would draw some interest?

I did see Breanna's Cicero team lose in the NYS tourney in her junior year to NYC's Murray Bergtraum
at that site. Breanna had an excellent first half and Cicero had a small lead. She kinda turned point guard in the second half and MB's overall quickness in most positions got them the win. That might have been Breanna's last loss in high school?

Certainly there are many restaurants within easy walking distance. The arena itself isn't exactly an eye-catcher
but I know they have hosted the NCAA D1 wrestling championships...got great crowds...so I assume they will do a wonderful job handling things.

Tickets are on sale as I type!

Reaction Score
In yesterday's JI Carl details some information about the Albany regional...where we would likely wind up.
To be held downtown at the Times Union Center: Saturday March 28 has the semifinals. Games at
noon and 2:30. Final 8 game on Monday at 7.

Regardless of what Geno/Holly/Pat/fan bases want, I would guess the Albany folks would simply
love to have UConn there as a 1 seed with LadyVol Herself as our 2. Think that would draw some interest?

I did see Breanna's Cicero team lose in the NYS tourney in her junior year to NYC's Murray Bergtraum
at that site. Breanna had an excellent first half and Cicero had a small lead. She kinda turned point guard in the second half and MB's overall quickness in most positions got them the win. That might have been Breanna's last loss in high school?

Certainly there are many restaurants within easy walking distance. The arena itself isn't exactly an eye-catcher
but I know they have hosted the NCAA D1 wrestling championships...got great crowds...so I assume they will do a wonderful job handling things.

Tickets are on sale as I type!
Blake,
Many of us ordered our tickets a while back. I have yet to receive my tickets in the mail. Have you received yours?

Reaction Score
Blake,
Many of us ordered our tickets a while back. I have yet to receive my tickets in the mail. Have you received yours?

Ticketmaster will ship tickets out in mid March, at least 10 days before the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom