Adamec: Geno likes games where you can play well and lose... | The Boneyard

Adamec: Geno likes games where you can play well and lose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I really like Kia Nurse in this game. Her experience and leadership will be big in this game.

Reaction Score
I really like Kia Nurse in this game. Her experience and leadership will be big in this game.
Kia Nurse arrived at Storrs the way Clark Kent arrived in Smallville Kansas. Unknown, and with little expectation past the normal hope we fans have for freshmen. But Kia has shown herself to be more than a mere mortal. She's a great addition to our roster of superheros, as Notre Dame hopefully will find out.

Reaction Score
I love this attitude by Stewie............Kia Nurse is rubbing off on her...............Nomore Mr Nice guys at ND............

Reaction Score
I think it may be to opposite. Kia attributed it to words from Stewie. Sounds like Breanna is talking it up!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Kia Nurse arrived at Storrs the way Clark Kent arrived in Smallville Kansas. Unknown, and with little expectation past the normal hope we fans have for freshmen. But Kia has shown herself to be more than a mere mortal. She's a great addition to our roster of superheros, as Notre Dame hopefully will find out.

You know Best; plenty of my Canadian friends who had followed this young woman for a few years let it be known that we were getting a pretty finished product. She's competed against a few even more formidable performers then the enviable ND guards.

Her immediate emergence didn't fool me.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You know Best; plenty of my Canadian friends who had followed this young woman for a few years let it be known that we were getting a pretty finished product. She's competed against a few even more formidable performers then the enviable ND guards.

That's the real debate now, isn't it? Is she mostly a finished product, or does she have room to grow? I think from a "guard" perspective, her potential and upside are decent to somewhat substantial. I think she knows she can work on the 3-ball more and I'm sure there are other aspects to her game that can improve. Tina Charles is a bad example because she improved a LOT over her 4 years, but I think Maya and Dee also improved over their 4 years and I hope to see Kia improve in ways like they did...

Reaction Score

From what I understand, she did once battle Superman. I won't say who won, but the loser has to wear their underpants on the outside.
upload_2014-12-5_14-14-58.jpeg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I truly hope we are a different team than the one that lost at Stanford.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I truly hope we are a different team than the one that lost at Stanford.

Help defense will tell the tale. If we're soft in the middle, it will be a long night.

<ring><ring>... calling Kiah Stokes.... <ring><ring>

:)

Otherwise, if our help isn't good, I would like to see more of that 1-3-1 that Geno pulls out occasionally. But as usual, I am sure we will see mostly m2m defense. We can do it, we just have to help [much] better than we did against Stanford. We're on the upswing since that game - I'm hoping present trends continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom