Adamec: Dressed for success, Tuck looking ahead | The Boneyard

Adamec: Dressed for success, Tuck looking ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
What a wonderfully optimistic article.

I don't know, but isn't it just better to think she will be back and playing up to her standards next year?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
My confidence level going into the NCAAs would be very high indeed if Morgan was playing. This week, as a "tune up", I went back and watched last year's Kentucky, ND and Louisville NCAA games and that was a great series for Morgan. She was a real steading presence on both ends. Heal well and grow strong Morgan.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What a wonderfully optimistic article.

I don't know, but isn't it just better to think she will be back and playing up to her standards next year?
Or is it better to be happily surprised vs disappointed? :rolleyes:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
"Once we get to the Final Four, I’ll put together outfits that are better than usual.”

Go , Morgan !! She's set a high bar for herself, but I know she's up to the challenge ;)

Reaction Score
Nice update on Morgan. Hope there are no problems with getting the red shirt approved by the NCAA. Three more years with a healthy Morgan Tuck will be awesome.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"Once we get to the Final Four, I’ll put together outfits that are better than usual.”

Go , Morgan !! She's set a high bar for herself, but I know she's up to the challenge ;)
Gonna beat me in my sweats sitting on the couch watching the games. :cool: (or maybe if it ever warms up, shorts and a t-shirt)

Last edited:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Gonna beat me in my sweats sitting on the coach watching the games. :cool: (or maybe if it ever warms up, shorts and a t-shirt)

True dat.

She has effectively put in place a WBB version of the Tuck Rule: If you can't suit up, you must meet or exceed the fashionista quotient of the assistant coaches! No small task at UCONN.

Jim

Reaction Score
Save one of those nice outfits for September when you get invited back to the White House.

Reaction Score

I have been wondering how many outfits Morgan had as she always seems to haqve something new on. What a truly nice, attractive young lady.

Reaction Score
False advertising. How do you title an article based on her sense of fashion on the bench and then not have pictures to accompany the article ?!

Reaction Score
I have been wondering how many outfits Morgan had as she always seems to haqve something new on. What a truly nice, attractive young lady.
That gal would look good in a prison suit. If she never played again she could make more money as a model. Of course we hope she does her modelling on a wooden court.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
What I enjoyed about this little article, is the reminder that these young women - whom we see mostly, in "combat mode" - are indeed young women. They have different personalities, likes n' dislikes, and some are fashion enthusiasts who enjoy clothes. Some of 'em have personalities that seem obvious - certainly players like Stef, Swin, DT, Kelly, Renee - and some are seemingly more subtle. I know Geno occasionally uses the term "girly-girl" about players - Jess Moore was one such player, I think. But, back to my main point, which is I kinda get a kick out of the notion of a player like Morgan, so big, strong, and serious-looking on the court, enjoying planning out her wardrobe for public-eye time.

I had similar delight while coaching high school softball. All the sweaty, dusty, sunflower-chewing, gum-smacking, sometimes cussin' seniors on the team would undergo a miraculous transformation around prom time: they'd be planning their outfits, make-up, hair, and would bring back the pictures to practice to prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom