Adama / Andre Highlights @ NBA Combine | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Adama / Andre Highlights @ NBA Combine

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Remember, when it is clear teams are interested, but they say he might go undrafted, that’s misdirection. Imagine sitting at the end of the second and passing on him. I don’t see it.

Reaction Score
Some NBA team can sure use this. I mean he killed it in the combine, I mean is this real, for past 5 drafts?

This year looks better and better for the national champs. Not only did we get #5 NC, but also we shore up NBA pipe lines.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Some NBA team can sure use this. I mean he killed it in the combine, I mean is this real, for past 5 drafts?
Did he start using the glass more?

Reaction Score
Draft talk is wild. Things change at the last minute, so I get it, all there is is speculation. I’m not sure if anything has yet topped the “Hurley is such a bad offensive coach that, now that Bouknight is being evaluated by teams outside of that, he is flying up the draft board” take on here- and then he went pretty much right where everyone had him all along,

Regardless, Adama, Andre, and Jordan could not have represented themselves and the UConn program better throughout the whole combine and related events. They’ve been well-coached on the court and well-prepared for how to approach the process and handle the off the court stuff, as well. I’m just really proud of them.

Reaction Score
Adama is a special kid. He finds ways to thrive. I can't see him going undrafted, he simply brings too much to the table.

Funny. Sanogo will be drafted, but a "considerably better" player is sitting around at Providence still, eh?

pj

Reaction Score

This year looks better and better for the national champs. Not only did we get #5 NC, but also we shore up NBA pipe lines.

Adama is just such an impressive guy. Great basketball player, hard worker who keeps improving at a high rate, character guy, winner.

It would be insane if he doesn't find a place in the NBA.

Reaction Score

Non-dunk...ha!

Reaction Score
In looking at those efficiency numbers, I keep thinking about all the 7 footers he has played over the years and abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom