Aaliyah out for game today[merged thread] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aaliyah out for game today[merged thread]

Reaction Score
At least they have the required minimum players to play. If they lost KK too for today, they'd have to forfeit.

Reaction Score
If KK were out would we even be allowed to play the game? Don’t know BE rules but in some conferences you need 7 healthy players right?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Guessing kk is ok to go but even if she isn’t theyed have to list her as active wouldnt they?
Yes, they have to have 7 players available to play or they forfeit.

Reaction Score
Right call for AE. Next two games are going to be tough without her. Could get a loss today or tomorrow. There just isn’t any options.

Hopefully they find a way.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
My only hopes are that the refs treat Ice the same way they treat Marquette's bigs and/or we have 5 shooters that shoot the lights out all game long.

Reaction Score
We'll probably have to play a fair amount of zone today, and stand very still on D. A couple of unlucky foul calls and we're looking at extended Ines time. Who could ever have predicted this endless string of bad luck.

Reaction Score
We'll probably have to play a fair amount of zone today, and stand very still on D. A couple of unlucky foul calls and we're looking at extended Ines time. Who could ever have predicted this endless string of bad luck.
Unfortunately, has become the norm for this team. It really is unbelievable bad luck. I have never seen anything like it, and two years in a row.

Reaction Score
Chances of playing zone zero

Reaction Score
My heart aches for Aaliyah, and the team. How many more injuries can this team take? Anyway, no need crying over spilt milk, so Geno has to go with the seven players who’re able to suit up. So Huskies, go out and run your offense, play active intelligent defense, get to the rim and put the ball in the basket, play smart, have fun, and win this one for Aaliyah.
Go UConn!

Reaction Score
We have 7 players without KK and AE
UConn has 7 without AE and Amari.

Last year it was stated the Big East has a rule a team must have 7 scholarship players ready to play with no restrictions or the school forfeits.

Reaction Score
The NCAA needs new rules on intentional fouls. Two shots and the ball is not going to stop this. When I played, (long ago), flagrant foul, you were ejected from the game. They need to protect the players.
They had issues with that PC player the previous time. Some of that should be on the coach.

Reaction Score
They had issues with that PC player the previous time. Some of that should be on the coach.
I don't think the foul was intentional. The player appeared to apologize to AE in the handshake line after the game. But the foul was to the head and should have been elevated.

Reaction Score
We have 7 players without KK and AE
no we don't. We would start Ice and Q, and Bettencort is our total bench with Amari still out. We forfeit. So KK will play, even in pain.

Reaction Score
The NCAA needs new rules on intentional fouls. Two shots and the ball is not going to stop this. When I played, (long ago), flagrant foul, you were ejected from the game. They need to protect the players.
Like hockey maybe 5 minutes in the box.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom