AAC Using "P6" Decals On Helmets | The Boneyard

AAC Using "P6" Decals On Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I like it, actually. The P5 is made up by...the P5. They have teams within their collective that have no right to be called top tier in anything. Conversely, the G5 has programs that absolutely belong in the top tier.

So....f $%k it...

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Sometimes you can't just make up how ridiculous the ideas are that these highly paid execs concoct. People making hundreds of thousands, in Aresco's case millions, think that putting a freakin sticker on your helmet will make a difference in perception? In a week where we're all playing conference games...(except Navy).

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Sometimes you can't just make up how ridiculous the ideas are that these highly paid execs concoct. People making hundreds of thousands, in Aresco's case millions, think that putting a freakin sticker on your helmet will make a difference in perception? In a week where we're all playing conference games...(except Navy).
Navy did beat ND though.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Pathetic posers.

Who? Vandy? BC? Purdue? Kansas? Syracuse? Rutgers? Iowa State?

Or were you talking about the conference with Houston, Navy, Memphis, South Florida, Tulsa, Cincy, and Temple?

If you put those teams against each other head-to-head, I'll take the second grouping all day...

...P5, my a%s...

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Or were you talking about the conference with Houston, Navy, Memphis, South Florida, Tulsa, Cincy, and Temple?

If you put those teams against each other head-to-head, I'll take the second grouping all day...

...P5, my a%s...

we're talking about the conference whose teams media deals are a pimple on the asscheek of P5 teams.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

...P5, my a%s...

Also, I'd prefer to be in a conference with vandy, bc, etc over the likes of Memphis, USF, Tulsa and Temple.

Reaction Score
Maybe they should just make up a national championship trophy that is awarded only if AAC gets to play.....worked well last time a trophy was made up in thin air.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
They had stickers made for UConn helmets. They say
Pfft

Or PU

Reaction Score
As someone who most the time falls on the side of being bold rather than politically correct, I love it.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Also, I'd prefer to be in a conference with vandy, bc, etc over the likes of Memphis, USF, Tulsa and Temple.

If the TV money were reversed for those groupings, would you feel the same way? Think about that and be honest with your answer. I'm guessing you feel that way about the groups because you know it puts us at a competitive disadvantage monetarily...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom