AAC Tournament: Friday (SMU vs ECU, Memphis vs UCF, Tulsa vs Cincinnati) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament: Friday (SMU vs ECU, Memphis vs UCF, Tulsa vs Cincinnati)

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Yes and they are the best in the league.

ECU looks to have brought 15 or so parents total.

by looks or by talents? ;)

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Will definitely root for them against SMU.
If we don't win the AAC tourney I'm rooting for anyone but SMU or Cincy. Want one more auto-big team into the field so there's a better chance that Syracuse gets pushed out.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
If we don't win the AAC tourney I'm rooting for anyone but SMU or Cincy. Want one more auto-big team into the field so there's a better chance that Syracuse gets pushed out.
I wonder if there is a way that both UCF and Houston could get in. Meet in the finals if UH beats us and Cincinnati and UCF wins the tournament

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I wonder if there is a way that both UCF and Houston could get in. Meet in the finals if UH beats us and Cincinnati and UCF wins the tournament

Good mojo. We need to keep saying Houston will win.

Reaction Score
Wow, UCF...not saying I'm glad we got the 6th seed instead of the 5th...but...maybe?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
UCF looking like a team that'll be in the championship
Agree – remember how they handled Cincinnati a couple of weeks back? Their defense and rebounding are legit.

Let's recall, though, that Memphis has basically quit on the season. So as well as UCF are playing, this still feels like something of an outlier.

Reaction Score
Memphis is tanking it. I wouldnt take too much from this game. If anything, UCF should be concerned Tacko got two quick fouls yet again.

Reaction Score
Cincy taking Tulsa to the shed. I really think this is the year Cincy makes a deep run in the tourney, the team is mentally tough and has a lot of weapons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom