A Worthy Cause | The Boneyard

A Worthy Cause

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I cannot tell you all enough how much I appreciate this! Mike, you are the best! I was getting a number of donations from names I didn’t recognize, but I hadn’t been on the yard to see this. Lisa and I have been blown away with the outpouring of support. We love our Husky family and miss our tailgates so much. I am hoping to make the spring game. If I do I’ll be sitting up by the Rizzo. If you see me and recognize me please come up and say hi so I can thank you in person! And as for now, all eyes on Houston! GO HUSKIES!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I cannot tell you all enough how much I appreciate this! Mike, you are the best! I was getting a number of donations from names I didn’t recognize, but I hadn’t been on the yard to see this. Lisa and I have been blown away with the outpouring of support. We love our Husky family and miss our tailgates so much. I am hoping to make the spring game. If I do I’ll be sitting up by the Rizzo. If you see me and recognize me please come up and say hi so I can thank you in person! And as for now, all eyes on Houston! GO HUSKIES!
Is that pic from Ireland? Looks like it could be in Kerry somewhere.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Dude, I’m Cavan/Down! When we were there I told a guy I met I was from Cavan and he joked that I shouldn’t share that around! Guess they’ve got a reputation for having short arms when it’s time to buy a round! LOL!
I fight hard not to be that guy, but my true nature is very frugal. We're from Ballyhaise. My relatives own a pub/convenience store there. It's where my son, a freshman at UConn, had his first taste of Guinness.
I don't like others helping me either. If it helps, think about how good everyone here that donated feels about helping a fellow Husky. I feel great. You're a member of the pack! #BleedBlue

Reaction Score
I fight hard not to be that guy, but my true nature is very frugal. We're from Ballyhaise. My relatives own a pub/convenience store there. It's where my son, a freshman at UConn, had his first taste of Guinness.
I don't like others helping me either. If it helps, think about how good everyone here that donated feels about helping a fellow Husky. I feel great. You're a member of the pack! #BleedBlue
Love this! Thank you ❤️

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom