A very good morning to all. | The Boneyard

A very good morning to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The carriage never turns in a pumpkin. The clock never strikes twelve.

We aren't Cinderella we're UConn.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
And I guess defense and guard play does win you championships.

Reaction Score
Yeah ... and Imagine a Kevin Ollie team with 5 star recruits. Nahhh ... we can pick up a pack of dogs and beat your Fab 5 anyday.

Reaction Score
So what does KO have to achieve next year to keep his job?
Despite your intention misrepresentation of my position, good morning to you as well.

Thank goodness Brimah got that rebound, got the put back and made the foul shot. I think KO is in a pretty good place.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
wonder when freescooter is gonna crawl out of the woodwork and demand shaka smart

Reaction Score
And I guess defense and guard play does win you championships.

Good morning, Fellow Husky fans!! Not sure about the rest of you guys but I have not slept yet, and it might get worse today because the ladies play tonight and if we win, oh boy. I might have to hit up a coffee house some where. I watched the replay of the game pretty much all night. Your comments are spot on. Having a great post player is always a plus. But how many teams have that really dominate post player? I mean the 7'4" shot blocking, scoring machine in the post? Not many. So it comes down to guard play and defense. Not just having a guard dribble around all day with no purpose but having a guard(s) that dribble with a purpose and we have that. And the way Boatright locked down Kentucky's guards, as well as Shabazz and the rest of the team stepped up and played great defense, awesome. So to me, if you do not have that dominate post player, it comes down to quality guard play and solid defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom