A proud LV fan.... | The Boneyard

A proud LV fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I solemnly swear to remain rational! Ha. She was a highly ranked high school player. It's nice to see any kid play to their potential.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Cierra is having a nice senior year. She and Izzy and Ariel are very important to the team. This is Tennessee's best shot at a final 4 - more so than next year because of the seniors they will lose. I don't think they make it but the elite 8 seems like it should be a sure thing...

Reaction Score
Cierra is having a nice senior year. She and Izzy and Ariel are very important to the team. This is Tennessee's best shot at a final 4 - more so than next year because of the seniors they will lose. I don't think they make it but the elite 8 seems like it should be a sure thing...
You are totally right. This year, TN will goes as far as the seniors take them (plus Graves).

Reaction Score
You are totally right. This year, TN will goes as far as the seniors take them (plus Graves).

What is your take on Graves? She had a very good freshman year but struggled as a sophomore. Was it just a sophomore slump?

Reaction Score
What is your take on Graves? She had a very good freshman year but struggled as a sophomore. Was it just a sophomore slump?
I think Graves has been deferring to Izzy a lot. But, she has really started to play like the freshman version of herself over the last month or so. When she is aggressive, she is an AA type player. I think both Burdick and Graves are starting to pick up steam because Izzy now gets double teamed every time. I will say this, unlike other past TN teams where Simmons was the only real scoring threat, the LVs have several players who can put up points. It's a much more pleasant version of basketball to watch as a fan.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Couldn't access the page. It had 3 numbers to fill in but wouldn't take them.

Reaction Score
LadyVols9 we do have a couple of fan boards ....VolNation or if you like wearing orange colored glasses and paying to wear them, The Summitt. Just giving you some info in
Case you didn't know fellow fan! :)

Reaction Score
Thanks!

That's cool that she seems to be doing good there:
17.3 PPG

and playing point guard.

You missed out big time, Bill! Ha ha!

Reaction Score
Personally, I enjoy LadyVols9 posting here and hope she continues to do so.
My post wasn't meant to say "O no don't post here anymore go away"..."No one enjoys your post"....I was just thinking it'll be more well received and appropriate on one of those sites as well! A lot of fans don't know about their respective fan message boards so in case my fellow LadyVol fan didn't know, I wanted to enlighten them....that's all.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/10700

She has struggled with consistency at TN. However, she has really hit her stride this year and I am so proud of her. Just indulge me for a moment....national player of the week!!! Burdick! :)

PS. also SEC player of the week...for the second time.

Indulge all you want - you have every reason to be happy and proud.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Gee, maybe you guys can continue your love fest on one of your boards?

There isn't enough WBB discussion on our boards; everyone is stuck on football signing day this week. FB recruiting is too up and down for me to focus on.

Reaction Score
There isn't enough WBB discussion on our boards; everyone is stuck on football signing day this week. FB recruiting is too up and down for me to focus on.
Football signing day is a big deal, 'cuz verbal commitments mean nothing in football - sorta like the recruit's "initial leaning"

Reaction Score
Say it isn't so... Vol and Husky fans getting along? Next thing you will be telling me is that cats and dogs love each other and we have achieved world peace!! ;)
I enjoy our visitors and their insights, but I suspect they are not 'typical' fans of their teams ('superior' possibly, but not typical).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom